• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warriors series by Erin Hunter

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • 4752319_f520.jpg

Has anyone ever heard of these books? Have you read them before? Do you like them? Discuss anything related to them here! Remember to put spoilers under spoiler tags. I have only just started The Prophecies Begin. ;o; I'm a slow reader. :c I was just curious of anyone has ever heard/read them.

The forums really suck as far as they go. It's full of attention-seeking teeny boppers. It's restricted by stupid/silly rules. Such as you can't post outside links or youtube videos or ANYTHING like that. *rolls eyes* That's why I wanted someone to discuss it with. :c

This'll probably get little to no responses, but at least I tried. \o/

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I read at least one of the books, and really enjoyed it. To the point where I bought the Seekers series (which is about bears instead of cats) because Erin Hunter is a good writer.

I keep hearing about these books, and I also keep meaning to pick them up again. But I haven't even read the first Seekers book yet.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Ohmygosh, I loved those books a few years back. Haven't picked them up for a long while, but maybe I'll give them another try sometime soon. Pretty sure I'd read like... almost all of them. There were like four different sub-series' right?

Are there still new ones coming out? I assumed it'd be over when
    Spoiler: Super super mega plot spoiler
    Firestar died.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm not sure about the sub-series, and I don't know if new ones are still being made. I think I googled it at one time, but I forgot if she was still writing new ones. Wikipedia had A LOT of spoilers, and I spoiled myself a bit. I've really gotten into them because I'm in love with cats, and her ideas are just amazing. She really came out with something good based on her love for cats and such. It's the kind of thing that also makes you wonder. Cats are highly intelligent beings. We humans don't have any idea what these beautiful creatures are capable of. They are mysterious and wonderful. <3

Also super mega spoiler read at your own risk:
    Spoiler:

I checked Wiki and found this:

wikipedia said:
    Warriors: A Vision of Shadows is the sixth sub-series. The series was originally titled, Warriors: StarClan's Promise. The first book, The Apprentice's Quest, which takes place approximately eight months after Bramblestar's Storm, was released on March 15, 2016. The books' main characters are Sparkpaw and Alderpaw who are Bramblestar's and Squirrelflight's children.

So, you are right about there being subseries still. This is the most recent as well.

Back