• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2020
    Hello.

I'm 4Akross.
    I like games, gaming, all kinds of games, making games, art stuffs. My favorite Pokemon Breloom, and my favorite type is between bug and steel.
    I can play Pokemon competitively, but I don't really. I prefer to use rarely use ones and coming up with my own strategy, though there not very good, or they tend to annoy people and they don't want to play with me. I'd say my greatest achievement was probably making an entire team of level 100 Magicarp and a Garados that still had splash. I regret nothing. ...Good times, good times.
    That said my favorite non-pokemon game include Legend of Zelda, the "Tales of" games, Elder Scrolls, Fire Emblem, really anything that's not a FPS or Sports.... or oddly enough Final Fantasy.

Long ago I used to be a member here, i think, but for a verity of reason (I don't remember my password to my account or email...or username of either account or email...or if I really had an account here in the first place) I had to make a new account, but who cares about all that? Blah!

Oh, and I've been playing since gen 1!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Hey there, lovely to meet you. Welcome to Poke Community!

Woah a whole team of level 100 Magikarp! That is definitely an achievement ahhaha. Yeah, I like to throw twists on my gameplay as well just to shake things up. I'm currently in the middle of completing a Fire Monotype Ultimate challenge so that's been fun.

I also love Elder Scrolls - but I love FPS games too haha, I've been playing BF1 to the death recently.

Anywhoo - hopefully I'll see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello.

I'm 4Akross.
    I like games, gaming, all kinds of games, making games, art stuffs. My favorite Pokemon Breloom, and my favorite type is between bug and steel.
    I can play Pokemon competitively, but I don't really. I prefer to use rarely use ones and coming up with my own strategy, though there not very good, or they tend to annoy people and they don't want to play with me. I'd say my greatest achievement was probably making an entire team of level 100 Magicarp and a Garados that still had splash. I regret nothing. ...Good times, good times.
    That said my favorite non-pokemon game include Legend of Zelda, the "Tales of" games, Elder Scrolls, Fire Emblem, really anything that's not a FPS or Sports.... or oddly enough Final Fantasy.

Long ago I used to be a member here, i think, but for a verity of reason (I don't remember my password to my account or email...or username of either account or email...or if I really had an account here in the first place) I had to make a new account, but who cares about all that? Blah!

Oh, and I've been playing since gen 1!

Heyyy! Nice to meet more FE and Tales fans! I'm very much into it too. Nice to meet you! What wold you say are your favourite games from those series?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2020
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

@Kitarei: Not that I've ever one using that team. (Unless you count a forfeit, which I do.) Not that I intended to win with it, that simply is not possible no matter how you try, even with flail. Though You'd think Magicarp wouldn't would have a such a slow exp growth rate, and yet...

@Dragon: I only recently got in to FE so it's hard to say, but I kind of like the Thracia 776, I like that you can capture opponents and take there stuff before letting them go and that thieves could steal from other characters and not just inanimate treasure boxes for once. But over all I like how in FE games there's so much flexibility with characters. As for Tales, as much as I rather not admit it, Tales of Sypmponia has to be my favorite. Oddly enough I do like the Radiant Mythology games customization and all. (Even if only one ever saw an official translation outside Japan...)

Back