• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Disabling Day/Night Tones

JohnnyComotion

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • How do you disable the entire concept? I am recreating the Game Boy games in original Grayscale and the night effect makes it looks sort of blue. I plan to keep a Time factor per say, but need the visual effect to go away, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How do you disable the entire concept? I am recreating the Game Boy games in original Grayscale and the night effect makes it looks sort of blue. I plan to keep a Time factor per say, but need the visual effect to go away, thanks

Kind of a cobbled together answer but you could replace all the values in the array with the default daytime one, Tone.new(0,0,0,0),
    That way, no shading is applied.

JohnnyComotion

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • In the metadata of the map set
    Code:
    Outdoor=false

I thought about doing this as well, because I had to create a solid white Battle back just to get that Red/Blue effect for battles, and unfortunately for me battlebacks aren't something controlled by Global, and I deleted ALL other backs, so it's this or a solid Black background.

Back