• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
MetalMario said:
Missingno. Master: I know you're a legend and all, but that doesn't exempt you from the rule: Could you please explain where/how you found each of these shinies and, if possible, provide some support for you having them legitimately? (You've said in the past that you don't have a camera, but I have to ask.) Then you'll be a full member. This is a rule for everyone joining with lots of shinies.
Every single shiny? OK, here goes;

Linoone#1; Captured in Ruby as a Zigzagoon on Route 120
Linoone#2; Captured in Ruby as a Zigzagoon on Route 103
Linoone#3; Captured in Ruby as a Linoone on Route 121
Linoone#4; Hatched in Emerald as a Zigzagoon (with Extremespeed) in Mauville City
Starmie; Hatched in Emerald as a Staryu on Route 120
Crobat; Captured in Emerald as a Zubat in Altering Cave
Crawdaunt; Captured in Ruby as a Corphish on Route 117
Dusclops; Obtained in a trade; Apparently captured in Ruby as a Duskull on Mt. Pyre
Solrock; Captured in Ruby in Meteor Falls
Wobbuffet; Hatched in Emerald as a Wynaut at the Battle Frontier
Gyarados; Captured in Ruby as a Magikarp in Sootopolis City
Camerupt; Captured in Ruby as a Numel on Route 112
Nidoking; Captured in FireRed as a Nidorino in the Safari Zone
Roselia; Captured in Ruby on Route 117
Hariyama; Captured in Ruby as a Makuhita in the Granite Cave
Metagross; Obtained in Sapphire as a Beldum in Mossdeep City
Sudowoodo; Snagged in Colosseum from Miror B. in Pyrite Cave
Steelix; Caught in LeafGreen as an Onix in Victory Road
Qwilfish; Hatched in LeafGreen in Celadon City
Shuckle; Hatched in Ruby in Mauville City
Espeon; Obtained in LeafGreen as an Eevee in Celadon City
Weezing; Hatched in Ruby as a Koffing on Route 117*
Skarmory; Captured in Ruby on Route 113
Magneton; Hatched in Emerald as a Magnemite on Route 111
Venusaur; Obtained in FireRed as a Bulbasaur in Pallet Town
Charizard; Hatched in Emerald as a Charmander on Route 117
Blastoise; Hatched in LeafGreen as a Squirtle on the route where Cycling Road ends (need route #)
Porygon2; Purchased in FireRed as a Porygon in Celadon City
Kecleon; Obtained in a trade; Apparently captured in Ruby on Route 120
Armaldo; Revived in Ruby as an Anorith in Rustboro City
Tyranitar; Snagged in Colosseum as a Tyranitar from Master Evice on Realgam Tower
Ditto; Caught in FireRed on Route 15*
Gardevoir; Capured in Ruby as a Ralts on Route 103
Mightyena; Captured in Emerald as a Poochyena on Route 117
Persian; Captured in FireRed as a Meowth on Water Path
Arcanine; Hatched in Emerald as a Growlithe on Route 117
Delcatty; Captured in Ruby as a Skitty on Route 116
Aggron; Obtained in a trade; Apparently captured in Ruby as an Aron in Granite Cave
Machamp; Captured in Ruby as a Machop in Fiery Path
Salamence; Captured in Ruby as a Bagon in Meteor Falls
Claydol; Captured in Ruby as a Baltoy in Route 111
Pelipper; Captured in Sapphire as a Wingull on Route 112**
Regirock/Regice/Registeel; All captured in Sapphire in their respective caves (Desert Ruins, Island Cave, Ancient Tomb, respectively)
Ninjask/Shedinja; Hatched as a Nincada in Petalburg City
Electrode; Captured in LeafGreen as a Voltorb in the Power Plant
Glalie; Hatched in Ruby as a Snorunt on Route 117*
Wigglytuff; Captured in LeafGreen as a Jigglypuff on Route 3
Ludicolo; Captured in Emerald as a Lotad on Route 114
Dunsparce; Captured in FireRed at Three Isle Port
Tauros; Hatched in Emerald on Route 117
Dragonite; Snagged in XD as a Dragonite from Miror B.
Meganium; Hatched in Emerald as a Chikorita on Route 117
Typhlosion; Hatched in Emerald as a Cyndaquil on Route 117
Feraligatr; Obtained in Emerald as a Totodile in Littleroot Town
Sceptile; Hatched in Emerald as a Treecko in the Battle Frontier
Blaziken; Hatched in Emerald as a Torchic on Route 117
Swampert; Obtained in Sapphire as a Mudkip on Route 101
Kabutops/Omastar/Aerodactyl; Hatched in Ruby as Kabuto/Omanyte/Aerodactyl on Route 111 (using the mudslide trick)
Kangaskahn; Hatched in Emerald on Route 117
Smeargle; Captured in Emerald in Artisan Cave
Misdrevous; Hatched in Emerald on Route 117
Pikachu; Hatched in Emerald as a Pichu (with Surf) on Route 117

* not sure, need to double-check

** not sure, but it's the one with the Trick House and Cycling Road

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Finally, finally, finally. I've finally finished training my team, and now I'm off to SR for my secret shiny... I won't be on the forums that much, as I'm trying to devote as much time as possible to SRing for it... seriously, I'll be SRing non-stop, unless I have to use the bathroom or something. lol. Wish me luck guys.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
I don't mean to offend, but M.M, hatching that many shinies (including ones you only get one egg of(Pokemon Box Zigzagoon, Pichu)) seems unlikely.
No new shinies. Does anyone know which rod you catch Horsea with in R/S/E? Right now I'm fishing for Feebas :( :( :( :( :( :( So sad because I haven't seen a shiny Carvanha yet.
Also, thank you for the title, MM! "First member to reach blue stars without crutch of promotional Zigzagoons."

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
..................................................................................................................................

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Is that morse code shido? What does it mean? :) Wow Missingno. Master, your collection of shinies rivals pokemon master's collection. You have also surpassed Aaryn, our leader here who has over 30 I believe. About how long does do you usually take to find a shiny? My hunt is still progressing slowly... as usual. Back to work now!

edit-- what do you have to do to get the Pokemon Box Zigzagoon? I knew about swablu with false swipe and pichu with surf, but never heard of the Zigzagoon. (I have pokemon box) lol, I just leave the eggs in there for whenever I get ready to hatch them so I have no clue as to which ones I have. (I know I don't have surfing Pichu yet)

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
tyranisneasel said:
thank you for the title, MM! "First member to reach blue stars without crutch of promotional Zigzagoons."

Shidos response @!#$& and ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Missingno. Master said:
Dusclops; Obtained in a trade; Apparently captured in Ruby as a Duskull on Mt. Pyre
Kecleon; Obtained in a trade; Apparently captured in Ruby on Route 120
Aggron; Obtained in a trade; Apparently captured in Ruby as an Aron in Granite Cave

Umm... May I ask exactly what you mean when you say "Apparently Caught"? I'm just wondering because one of my friends uses Action Replay Codes to make Shinies appear and every single Shiny he has caught using it has the same thing in the Description. For Example: The "Genuine" Shiny Celebi he traded me says "Apparently met on Route 121".

So... from what I'm hearing it sounds like either you yourself used a Code get those. Or whoever you traded them from used a Code to get them.

tyranisneasel said:
Does anyone know which rod you catch Horsea with in R/S/E? Right now I'm fishing for Feebas :( :( :( :( :( :( So sad because I haven't seen a shiny Carvanha yet.

You can find Horsea using a Super Rod.

Last edited:
Years
hey i just got my milotic and i didnt have to break out the pamtre berry yah no new shinys yet really havent been looking for any trying to complete dex only two more and i am done and can sr for totidile well wish me luck and gl to every one who is on the hunt for there favorite shiny

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
♥Nova♥ said:
Umm... May I ask exactly what you mean when you say "Apparently Caught"? I'm just wondering because one of my friends uses Action Replay Codes to make Shinies appear and every single Shiny he has caught using it has the same thing in the Description. For Example: The "Genuine" Shiny Celebi he traded me says "Apparently met on Route 121".

So... from what I'm hearing it sounds like either you yourself used a Code get those. Or whoever you traded them from used a Code to get them.

It comes up "Apparently Caught" when you recieve it in a trade. It's legit.

Shiny Hunt:

FireRed: Hatching for Modest Abra with Thunderpunch.

LeafGreen: Getting Ready for Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard team.

Emerald: Searching in patch of grass next to lake, left of Oldale Town for Modest Ralts. Total Time: 7 hours 45 minutes [I still havent fought the first trainer on that route yet (The youngster with the Poochyena)] This one is making me mad, but I do have some pretty strong pokemon already. Lvl. 14 Nuzleaf, Lvl. 16 Marshtomp, and Lvl. 20 Linoone.

I gotta go back to school Augest 14th. :( I'm going to be Sophomore

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Dec 1, 2010
DDD'SSCEPTILE said:
Yeah... I reassure myself and demand picture proof of Pokemon (like the ones I provided) before I believe anyone.

I don't have a printer thing (or whatever you use to print out/ make pictures) Besides, it probably wouldn't work because I play my games on DS, and it doesn't have the right slot for GBA/SP cords. But, I don't have an astoundingly large amount of shinies, so I hope you believe me :)

Shiny Hunt
Emerald- Wingull
Ruby- Trapinch
Leaf Green- Bulbasaur

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
shido said:
pictures prove nothing really cept if the person who cheated to catch them shiny is dumb , but pictures do ease the tention and paranoia

I'm not one to trust pictures. I just pretty much believe what you guys say about the shinies you guys have. You can make a picture of anything look like yours with Photoshop.....ahh..the technology of today.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I have been insulted. I take my pictures by means of GBA Player + TV. And they're bad quality... I'll show you!!!
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Vulpix

I also have pictures of what they are now, but that's beside the point... :(
And someone would have alot more time than we do on our hands to photoshop THAT. Like I said, I am insulted.

SHC Report:
I got back at it again today, but I need to rebound. I want Shiny Wobberfet! So I'm thinking about how I should do that. I went into the grass in FR just to look about. What a surprise. NOTHING. But I have a few tricks up my sleeves... Hatching is key. :)
-DDD

Also, thanks MetalMario! :)

Last edited:

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
I think the point is that even with pictures that doesn't mean the pokemon weren't gotten through cheats. I don't think that was directed at anyone in particular, just a general statement. Pics are cool but they only prove the person actually possesses the pokemon, not how they got them. I showed pics of some of mine too. (too lazy to take pics of the newest ones, lol) Still collecting rare candys and other stuff with pickup ability.. hoping to come across any shiny!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
I don't think DDD was offended because of being guilty - rather, he was offended because he went through the effort to take a picture to prove he was telling the truth, and then it gets called worthless.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
its all good lol might as well have sum talk go on here instead of the usaul gonna do this havent caught that talk not to mention @#$@#@ ty and equally @@#$@ MM and their @!#!@ sigs XD

Back