• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Candy Box 2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
A fun little time killer Disturbed showed me: https://candybox2.github.io/

It kind of looks like a clicker at first but it's really not, I'd describe it more as a browser RPG and it's just something I've kept open in a tab while I work or do other things. I've gotten kind of addicted to it, thought I'd share it here too. :D You jump in with 0 instructions but it's an amusing challenge to figure out what to do on your own and how to progress.

It's surprisingly in-depth for what it initially appears to be - you start off with literally just one button to click but here I am now:
Spoiler:

Give it a go and let me know what you think!

Spoiler: here is a hint if you don't know what to do in the beginning, don't open this if you want to stumble across it yourself
don't eat the candies

Years
I love little gems like these! Reminds me a lot of the Flash game days. I haven't heard of Candy Box, and with the little time I've messed around with this browser-text game, but it's great.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Me too! There's something very charming to me about browser games.

How far did you guys get with it? I'm kinda stumped by one puzzle at the lighthouse.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Playing it rn, well not play, I just left it on for 2 days. Now I have over 85000 candies. Haven't done anything complex yet, no puzzles either. I'll leave it on for a year and see how much I get.

Alright so I estimate the rate of increasing candy and by next year, on September 7th the same day I should have over 3 million candies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Playing it rn, well not play, I just left it on for 2 days. Now I have over 85000 candies. Haven't done anything complex yet, no puzzles either. I'll leave it on for a year and see how much I get.

Alright so I estimate the rate of increasing candy and by next year, on September 7th the same day I should have over 3 million candies.
It goes a lot faster if you start some of the activities in it! You can unlock a lollipop/candy farm and that will boost candy production a lot, unless you want to try this as an experiment and see how much you can gain without doing anything complex. :)

Just remember to save often (even manually with the text save), I had my candies/progress wiped a few times when I forgot I had it open, haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 20, 2019

You can of course import through the LingQ mobile app now but I find this is still more cumbersome than using universal clipboard if you have a Mac.

Back