• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Hi!

I'm Rinachu! I'm from Scotland and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 5 years old with Pokemon Diamond and before that I watched the anime and collected the cards. I just got Pokemon Moon the other day and it has renewed my love for the series. I hadn't been too fond of X&Y and ORAS but Sun has definitely drawn me back in :D Apart from Sun which I have yet to get very far into, my favourite games would have to be SoulSilver and Black.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all!

Years
  • Hiya Rinachu, welcome to PokéCommunity ~

Yes yes feel the awesomeness of SuMo lol. Love those games so much too. Gen VII has a lot of cool new features and are very unique games compared to older gens so I'm sure that's been drawing many people in. I loved the trials, fun twist over gyms which we've already experienced many times.

Have fun playing, and if you need help here you're welcome to ask. B]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii! I'm Dragon! I've been playing for a long time too~ First game was Pokemon Yellow, moving up towards Sun! And it's nice to meet you too. ^^ Glad Sun has gotten you back in! Feel free to explore to your heart's content, and I hope we can be friends. <33

Back