• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wassup People

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    Hello everyone.

As my name implies, I've started Pokemon with Crystal, followed by Sapphire. Didn't play get 4 and 5, but the recent Pokemon Go craze has re-kindled my love of Pokemon, and now I'm a proud owner of X and Sun.
    Hoping to meet many nice people here

Years
  • Yeahh good for you!! I still play GO semi-actively, but the weather's been getting in the way for sure. Cold here. D: Welcome to PC, Joe, and hope you'll enjoy your time here as there is always a lot to discuss. =) Have a good new year!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aha, I should get back to Pokemon Go, maybe soon once more Johto pokemon are available! Still, nice to have you on board! And I hope you have a fantastic New Year! We're always happy to make new friends, and feel free to contact me anytime. <33

Back