• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
  • whenever i try to load the soul silver snapshot on my no$gba, it crashes the rom. what do i do?

Last edited:

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I read the read me, I patched the patched and I put settings like the way you said and put in the code and it does turn it into english but doesn't do anything after the introthere's just a black sreen with music.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I have done what it says in the readme file over and over again and it's not creating a new file. When I open up patch.bat and press a button to continue it just shuts down and there;s not a new file.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    Yeah, I used the Anti Piracy Patch and then i tried it again with the regular patch.
    I even tried both games......
    I'm using a M3 REAL if that helps....

there is a new firmware for the m3 real that includes a fix so that the security patch doesnt need to be applied. i cant remember the link but its on gbatemp and europe-nintendo and the game crashes like once every 10 hours gameplay time on my m3

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I did everything on the first post but after I patch it, set the settings right and read the read me, input the code and after the intro nothing happens but a black screen and music can anyone help?

School days again...
    Years
  • I did everything on the first post but after I patch it, set the settings right and read the read me, input the code and after the intro nothing happens but a black screen and music can anyone help?

Did you save it as RAW and AR?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    Yeah, sorry. But the last patch took 3 days (kind of). I'm loving this game and i can't wait 7 months xD.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    yeah it's such a bad thing when it takes 3 days to translate nearly everything up to violet city when it takes 7 months for the game to be released. Anyway great work on your translation thanks

Auroraking35

Guardian of the Seas
    Years
  • How long will it take to finish all of the dialogue translations? I have the english patch V5 and I have already gotten past the 1st Gym. Everything is now (J)!!! I want to translate some dialogue for myself, but I do not have thenewpoketext. I tryed patching it, and it does not work. If someone could send me a download link for a patched version of thenewpoketext I would surely appreciate it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back