• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    it's not you it's the program.

I did a vid showing what exactly happens.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2009
    Yep, something like that.... and the gui one just doesn't do nothing... anyone got any info on where i can find a version 6 patched heartgold or soulsilver? feel free to delete this if its not allowed to ask for stuff like that....

Rexhunter99

C/C++ Programmer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Atla
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    R4DS all the way, not exactly cheap but it's never failed me these past 2+ years and the hundred or so roms my brothers chewed through.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    I didn't particularly like your dialogue translations as it seemed you were copying and pasting most of it from the original Gold/Silver and if you have seen Magnius' translation, that is not so.

But thanks for the code that allows you to get past the Black Screen, that helped a lot.

School days again...
    Years
  • I didn't particularly like your dialogue translations as it seemed you were copying and pasting most of it from the original Gold/Silver and if you have seen Magnius' translation, that is not so.

But thanks for the code that allows you to get past the Black Screen, that helped a lot.

He's not copying it. Maybe for you it is. Anyway, I'm hoping that the version 6 will be out soon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Wow! Beta 6 is amazing! I can't wait to see what surprises lay for beta 7! Woot Woot! R4i Comes in this friday or sometime next week! =] Oh, and good luck Magius! Keep up with the progress!

Um... I had a question. When Beta 7 comes, would we still have to put in the AR code? I heard that in Beta 5 you didn't have to but for Beta 6 you had to do it again. I was just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:

adde2k7

Trainer
    Years
  • wow beta 6 is amazing but could you do some work on the pokegare and pokedex oh and good luck with the rest of the translation i really like what i'm seeing so far.

firekoopa

Combat the Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    the patch is really good and all but i prefer the fully english game.. sorry but translations aren't much for me..
    still keep up the good work :)

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
  • Oh wow. Haven't been playing HG so much now I got KH but Version 6 is so nice.
    Suck I beat the game so fast I don't really get to enjoy all the nice ness. >_>;
    Btw. Love the graphic.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    um the game is freezing on my r4i.
    it stops pretty much every battle after goldenrod..............
    what do you reccomend to stop the freezing.???

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen
    Years
  • simple thing anyone should do: buy a cyclods evolution, dl heartgold/soulsilver, patch with v6+antipiracy, copy file to a micro sd card, insert into the cyclo ds evolution, and play away with no worries about freezing, or it not working. played 90% of the game, and nothing bad so far ^.^

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Need Help

Hey I'm a youtube battler, and I been using this HG patches and Magius i think you have done an awesome job :D. It runs like a dream on my TTflashcart, and on the emulator. I have found a problem though, and I cant work out how to fix it :(

Basically when I go in Vs recorder on NoGba it plays fine until a pokemon faints and then it freezes, and if i press stop play back then the video continues but fades out back to the vs recorder menu, which is really annoying. I js wana record off my computer and put up on youtube. Does anyone have a solution which I can do to try and fix it? maybe an AR code like the black screen one or another patch?

I can view the vs recorder perfectly on my DS....

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    IS Version 6 going to be the last Version Of The Game? I'm Just Asking.
    Hopefully It Isn't! Keep Up The Work!

Benjamin Owns

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    I Love You Hack of the Year and the next 3...

Why doesnt your ROM make Black Lines on the Tiles and Pokeballs like mine does?

Clean ROM Anyone?

-TheZeide
    I've been having the same problem and I can't fix it :(

Benjamin Owns

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Dude, I found out how to get lines away. Go to emulation setup, then 3d Renderer and put it on 'opengl'. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back