• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Shiny pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    In Let's go Pikachu, what is the longest anyone has had to wait to see a shiny after catching your 31st w/shiny charm and using a lure? So far I'm at an hour and change and still nothing, my prior experiences were less than 30 minutes after

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • the longest hmm. i was trying for a shiny ponyta, but ended up with a psyduck but that took a while. like a few days? but i don't remember how LONG exactly. my vulpix on the other hand took me about a day or two and a combined...maybe three hours? it's been a while so it's not so fresh on my mind anymore lol.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Not very long at all. However, this was during a sample size of one, and I was mostly chaining Chansey for exp for dex purposes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    I'm trying for a ponyta now myself, when I posted this I was trying for a shiny Machop and ended up with a shiny hitmonchan lol which I care nothing about so hopefully I can find someone to trade it away to

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    the longest hmm. i was trying for a shiny ponyta, but ended up with a psyduck but that took a while. like a few days? but i don't remember how LONG exactly. my vulpix on the other hand took me about a day or two and a combined...maybe three hours? it's been a while so it's not so fresh on my mind anymore lol.

Lmao I was doing the exact same, trying to get a ponyta, got a psyduck lmao

Years
  • Congrats! tbh I've not had any luck yet and I've been at 31+ several times. Ended up giving up each time since the shiny just wasn't coming home. ): But I'll be chaining again soon and will probably update with a post here if I do find one!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I will chain myself, now we know LGPE has support with Home next year. But I'm not sure yet what to go for!

Years
  • tried chaining Ponyta because the shiny is pretty
    chain broke halfway in because I wasn't able to run quickly enough when I noticed that it looked like it was about to flee on me
    been demotivated since, uuuurgh

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Gonna copy over my post from the Shiny Hunter's Club:

AAAAH! I got a shiny Rattata in Let's Go Eevee! I gave up on soft-resetting for the gift Charmander and decided to chain one, but I found this instead! I called him Dove, because that's the name of a color a rat can be. I'm not gonna evolve him - shiny Raticate is less striking, and Let's Go is the game for making weak Pokemon into powerhouses. (Especially with all the candy I accumulate doing these chains.) Oh! And not only is Dove shiny, he's also tiny - 9 inches! What a rare and precious little critter! 😘

(I think I'll put off starting another Charmander chain until I get to Rock Tunnel.)

Back