• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The_Learner's RomBase

Do you like this base ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

goranthegreat

I really like this actually keep up the good work i cant wait for the battle backgrounds to be inserted!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I'll close this for you but in future I'll probably see it sooner if you message me or report the post

Awec

Maniacal Egotist ~
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Hi, will you be updating all Pokemon, abilities, moves etc to how they are in gen 6 as well as adding in new ones?
Also, will you be adding in other items than just Mega Stones, like Eviolite?
And what do you mean in the features with Snow fix and Pokedex fix? What was broken that needed to be fixed?
Thanks, I look forward to seeing how this progresses.

BluRose

blu rass
Years
Spoiler:

And what do you mean in the features with Snow fix and Pokedex fix? What was broken that needed to be fixed?
snow fix: the weather type "3 snow flakes" in advancemap produces 16 snowflakes that "melt." the fix is making it so that they don't "melt."
pokedex species was originally broken; the space character is read as a terminating byte, so things like TINY BIRD POKEMON only show up as TINY POKEMON

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Hi, will you be updating all Pokemon, abilities, moves etc to how they are in gen 6 as well as adding in new ones?
Also, will you be adding in other items than just Mega Stones, like Eviolite?

Firstly thanks for queries!
I will be uodating pokemons,moves and abilities upto gen 6 as far as possibe.
As i am not expert hacker I have to depend on others finding upon these, so i will be doing that as far as possible and available.
I might be adding items like eviolite, life orb etc....i too have planned of it but i need some research to be done....

snow fix: the weather type "3 snow flakes" in advancemap produces 16 snowflakes that "melt." the fix is making it so that they don't "melt."
pokedex species was originally broken; the space character is read as a terminating byte, so things like TINY BIRD POKEMON only show up as TINY POKEMON

Thanks to blue rose......awec you might have got your answer to the last question you asked! :)

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Finally Got a downloadable version with some basic features added to it.
Still the huge update will take place a while later.... till then you can enjoy it.
Note: Not gonna work with hack in progress.
Also if you use this base and get any problems then pls message me.
~ thanks

Years
Wow, The_Learner this rombase is amazing i love that you added basic features and is willing to add even more features to Fire Red. Those screens are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back