• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV On your marks! Get set! BAKE! - The Great British Bake-Off

Years
  • zCeH4Ug.png

From Left to Right: Judges Paul Hollywood & Mary Berry ; Hosts Sue Perkins & Mel Giedroyc
    HmeK4lr.png

From Left to Right: Judge Paul Hollywood ; Hosts Sandi Toksvig and Noel Fielding ; Judge Prue Leith
    The Great British Bake-Off, or The Great British Baking Show (depending on your side of the pond), is a competition show featuring the best of the best amateur bakers. It originally started off on BBC Two back in August of 2010, switched to BBC One in 2014, and is now on Channel 4 as of 2017. With the transition to channel four, the hosts changed from Mel & Sue to Sandi and Noel. Mary Berry was also replaced by Prue Leith.

Has anyone else seen every single episode? What's your favorite series? Favorite Challenge? Favorite winner? Do you miss Mary Berry, Mel, and Sue as well?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I often catch this show while in the in-laws house, since they are AVID fans. I'm not quite so obsessed, but DAMN you cannot deny that these bakers work incredibly hard, make great tasting, and amazing looking treats. I'd be honored to taste even the worst rated item from that show, lmao. Don't think I've ever been witness to a true season finale tho. :'(

Cid

Years
  • I've never seen an episode of this show in full-- only snippets. I am a fan of cooking competitions and "reality" shows like Masterchef though, so I might try an episode or two. I'll get back to this thread when I do catch an ep.

Back