• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tanzanite- Oracle of the Equinox Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Well I need help in making something different from contests? that has something to do with the Tcg type symbols.
    PokemonOI~ You will soon see what you desire.
    (ishta]~ Thanks and we shall follow it :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    yeah I know starly is normal/flying but in the Tcg normal and flying types are colorless. I tried putting type icons but they were to long.

You could make a set of mini-type icons, like how there's two sets of status icons in D/P (one set for in-battle, the other for the summary).

EDIT: You do have a scripter capable of doing this, right? It would be disappointing if you didn't...

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Ah I see, thats a wonderful idea :)
    Also swordgirl is are scripter, I'll ask her if she can do this.

Years
  • This game is just very good.
    With a lot of help to forward progress it could become one of the best on PC.

Years
  • Same here.
    It is very well thought out, great designs, good custom trainers, awesome fakemon
    Like i said with more progress move, excellent things are to come.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
  • Really Acanthite has some serious competition

By the way talking about acanthite look at this
    599.png
    Chimenra from Acanthite
    chim3xv2.jpg
    and your Chimellow

Looks alot alike but that could be just a standard design for Chimeco evolutions

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Thank you Blazers and Anuhrima.
    Here's for PokemonOI plus we introduce a new Pokemon for the Tanzanite Dex, Bedge by Lilfurman.
    screen7.png

I decided to go with Wichu's idea so credit to him.

AeroMaxx

Tanzanite Pokedex Coordinator
    Years
  • The new Isho region map has been completed by ztak1227, one of our mappers and a loyal staff member of Pokemon Tanzanite.

Isho_Region_by_ztak1227.png

Region.png

1. Tinygem Town
    2. Ruburgh Town
    3. Sappharbor City [gym]
    4. Emerwood City [gym]
    5. Agateford Town
    6. Diamopolis City
    7. Amberelic City [gym]
    8. Pearlshore City [gym]
    9. Quartzdale Town
    10. Tropal Island [gym]
    11. Ironboro Port
    12. Frostone City [gym]
    13. Silicliff Town
    14. Chrometech City [gym]
    15. Granitisle City
    16. Crystalbay City [gym]
    17. Goldsummit Island [P.L.]

Enjoy! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    UPDATE.

OK I will like to start on the update by showing you guys some new features that will be in the game.
    • Gear Box ~ This new feature will allow the player to chose from 3 different transportion objects.
    • Outfit Change ~ Since their is such a diverse climate in the Isho Region the player could change cloths to fit the environment.
    • Energy Pokemon ~ Uncatchable Pokemon like creatures that are formed from massive amounts of energy. There like the Pokemon in the Lucario movie that where like gel. ps: Energy Pokemon will play a big rule in the story.
    • The Introduction of Pokemon Showoff's ~ Finally a place where Pokemon Breeders can show off their Pokemon and be known as the Top Breeder in the Pokemon World.
    OK next I would like to show you guys and gals, Aeron the Flying-Type Gym Leader.

th_aero.png

Next are the badges that have been made so far by Forlork.
    Crest_Badge_by_Forlork.gif

Water Type Crest Badge

AncientBadge.gif

Ground Type Ancient Badge

Jungle_Badge_by_Forlork.gif

Grass Type Jungle badge

WinterBadge.gif

Ice Type Winter Badge

EnergyBadge.gif

Electric Type Energy Badge

Nebula_Badge_by_Forlork.gif

Cosmic Type Nebula Badge
    And I would like finish things off by saying the demo that will include 1-3 gym leaders or 1-4 not sure might be released around July and this is if everything goes well and every comes out due in time like Sprites and maps.Oh and the next update will show the new storyline and some sprites.~Pika​

AeroMaxx

Tanzanite Pokedex Coordinator
    Years
  • I do agree they are a little rough and not exactly like the D/P/Pt badges, but they are pretty good for the person that made them (Forlork from deviantART).

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    This game looks very interesting; the fakemon seem to fit the pokemon style. The badges are looking nice, too. I support the team all the way! BTW, are Climper and Chrushitor evos and baby evos of Pincer? They probally are... Climper doesn't look relative to Pincer, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Thanks :) Climper dosen't look like Pincer very much cause his like a grub and in the insect world grubs or larve look very different from there adult stage.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    I thought so considering it's a baby pokemon, and I know a bit about grubs. For the battle screen, the part that shows the typing seems like a problem if you don't abreviate the types. Though, I prefer the picture one better, but they both look good.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Swordgirl is editing the battle screen once more but it will have pretty much the same style, any more questions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back