• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tanzanite- Oracle of the Equinox Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbedfan98

NO DISASSEMBLE NUMBER 5!!
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    hello. if anyone is reading this, i must inform you that........
    THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Lucerine

Nobody
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Why did you choose to use jewels for the name of the towns. Also, where is Isho located in PokEarth(The Pokemon World)? Just wanna know.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    OMg.....are you sure. This was my favorite game on the site. Im very sorry for you all. I loved this game. The art was so official and the maps were very well planned out. I am very sorry to hear this. It was nice while it lasted...

Pokeyking

That guy that does stuff.
    Years
  • Well.... Artist, Programer, Mapper, Story Concept, Head *Old one stepped down* and crap. So, everything. And no, no starting back up. It was fun while it lasted.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    No no no!
    The only reason they all left was because we did not have a programer, swordgirl is the one to blame..... btw I never said I quited on this.... I alone, am a spriter, mapper, Story Concept. Thats half taken care of.
    I'm not allowing all this hard work go to waste!!!!
    Let me cook up a plan.

Pokeyking

Years
  • Oh, sorry about that. xD Dak did quite though. Man, I'm getting pms galore.

Pika, they think I'm DAK. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Come now pokeyking we most leave, if you wish to help re-build Tanzanite.
    Anybody that would like to join us in making the new Tanzanite is free to come....
    cough... cough any game developers... cough
    Um pokeyking do you have a shoddy account?

Pokeyking

Years
  • No. And I'm surprised your going through with this. As long as all the old pokemon stay, I'm in.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • I'll help with this. I simply loved the artwork of the Fakemon and its a shame that they won't have time to shine in a game =( I can hlep with Story Concept.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    If it ever gets to Pokemon #666, Make it a legendary demonic pokemon... LOL and 777 will be a Holy type

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back