• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Official PC DiscordApp

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Please allow me to start off by saying that this channel created by me has no intent on pulling users onto this DiscordApp server. This is a test profile just for the purpose of creating this suggestion for users that would like to chat real-time via text or voice! I've taken the major headers for each sub and created text channels for visual purposes.

I've been using this website/program for nearly the past year and the developers are very transparent with everything they do and are extremely serious about the safety and privacy of all users. Of course, this will require some research however I do believe we are nearing an end of the use/need of IRC. Not to say that the official IRC needs to be replaced, but this is another alternative to look into as primarily a suggestion.

Feel free to leave comments, concerns, and witty banter! If you've had experience with DiscordApp in the past, feel free to tell us about your use and what you feel it needs in improvements as well.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
      Untitled.png
      36.6 KB · Views: 19
    Years
  • I just want to add that a lot of PC sections run official Skype chats which tends to be more efficient for a lot of members since they utilise Skype for more than just PC.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Ah! That's fantastic! Feel free to lock this thread, as I had no idea that Discord serv existed until now. :)

Back