• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hook line and sink 'em

Vragon

I for one am a fan of question hooks, or strange things at the intro. I loved the intro to PMD explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky because I had no clue what that intro meant. And it was fun and exciting trying to unravel its secrets.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Like bard said, start in the middle not the end. I like to take quotes or scenes that I know I have planned for a big hit in the middle or end and then vaguely describe what's going on before bringing it back to the opening of it all. Although something like opening on the wake of someone's funeral where there's not much going on immediately, but learning soon after that there's actually a plethora of things going on everywhere could be nice too.

Back