• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. I'm new here but quite knowledgeable. A little tour please?

Got_Eevees!

ProjectPokemon.org's Friendly Person and Ambassado
Years
Hello.
I'm new here.
I was just assigned into the Doctrina house.
I've heard that you can get paired w/someone your age to make new friends?
How is this?

string555

Banned
Years
Welcome! :D

So your signature says 'Like Hackin'?'. Are we talking 'hacking hacking', or like 'ROM hacking'? Either one is good. :P

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! You can find the pairing thread here. Though you should get to know people for a bit and see if anyone is willing. Just outright asking to be someone's pair is quite awkward. We have multiple sections for you to enjoy as well as a Discord server you can join to chat with us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~

Got_Eevees!

ProjectPokemon.org's Friendly Person and Ambassado
Years
Welcome! :D

So your signature says 'Like Hackin'?'. Are we talking 'hacking hacking', or like 'ROM hacking'? Either one is good. :P
Both. :D
So:
Tunisia is cool.
I like hacking hacking and Pokemon ROM hacking.
Hello,fwend.
And yep,awkward. You really don't know my Discord conversations.

Years
Pairs are just a way for you to say you're friends with someone or just find each other cool. It's nothing serious and mostly for fun! No need to force it, hope you find a lot of friends here either way. B] Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay. n~n

Electric_man17

Pokemon Fan Game Creator/Helper
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Its nice to meet you Got_Eevees! My favorite Pokemon is Eevee, so Welcome!

Back