• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations!

Years
  • So, I guess I made this account over a year ago and then proceeded to do absolutely nothing with it until today, oops.

However, I'm doing something with it now!

Heya, I'm Topaz Light! Although, I guess I don't really need to say that since it's displayed above all my posts.
    I made an account here because I am interested in Pokémon ROM hacking and also just Pokémon in general.

Broadly-speaking, I'm a huge fan of RPGs, primarily older and older-styled turn-based RPGs, but I also like other genres, like platforming games and turn-based strategy… RPGs. I'm actually aspiring to be a game developer, in fact, with a particular focus on those genres! Create the sorts of media you'd want to consume and all that, y'know?

At any rate, hi! It's nice to be here, and I hope it will prove and enjoyable and lucrative experience~

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Topaz Light! I'm quite fond of the name Topaz in general :P PC is a great place to find like-minded Pokemon fans like yourself. We have many Pokemon sections here so it's quite easy to just hop right into the discussions. PC also attracts many users looking to get into or wanting to know more about ROM Hacking, feel free to head on over to the ROM Hacking and Game Development sections of the community. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Have a blast :D

Years
  • Ooh heyo Topaz! Love the username. o/

Being a game dev sounds very tough but also really rewarding. I like to think about designing games sometimes, but mostly just casually.. people who go down that path as a career are really inspirational tbh haha. Creative people in general are awesome!

Hope you stick around though, and do ask if you need anything. =)

Back