• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for shiny Ralts (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Dec 21, 2022
    Title says it all: I'm looking for a shiny Ralts (preferably male).
    I recently restarted my Pokemon Sword game to do a playthrough with a friend and I would like to have a shiny Ralts on my team, so I'd be up to trade with someone. I'm a bit new to the PokeCommunity so I'm not sure what would typically be a decent offer in return but I'm open to discuss (if it counts I have a few shinies I've obtained via wonder trade). Please let me know if open to negotiate :)

Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Dec 21, 2022
    Update: got a shiny Ralts from 36 tries of breeding. Is there any way to take down a forum post?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    idk, but let me know if you find out
    Update: got a shiny Ralts from 36 tries of breeding. Is there any way to take down a forum post?
    You can delete your own posts, but to delete a thread you just need to message the resident moderator (listed atop of each forum index if you are viewing the forums on a computer) or even use the Report function on your own post with a message to the moderator attached. Usually you don't need to worry about deleting threads though. If your problem has been solved / pokémon has been traded, the thread will just quietly exist forever without disturbing anyone :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back