• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Paper Mario Redux

After which chapter should I add my own?

• Chapter 2: Mystery of the Dry Dry Ruins (TootanKoopa)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Chapter 3: The "Invincible" Tubba Blubba

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Chapter 4: Trials in the Toy Box (Shy Guys)

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Chapter 5: Hot Hot Times on Lavalava Island (Lava Pirhanna)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chapter 6: Dark Days in Flower Fields (Huff n Puff)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chapter 7: A Star Spirit on Ice (Crystal King)

Votes: 33 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunaboy88

Special Beam Cannon!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • does this hack want sprites? well if you dont i dont care im giving you them anyway
    PeachIntro-SPP.gif

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    does this hack want sprites? well if you dont i dont care im giving you them anyway
    PeachIntro-SPP.gif

BTW, don't try to make it sound like you made them (if you were) It just came across like that, give credit to the peeps on the bottom. And meh, the sprites look a bit better then those in the screenies imo

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    BTW, don't try to make it sound like you made them (if you were) It just came across like that, give credit to the peeps on the bottom. And meh, the sprites look a bit better then those in the screenies imo

They're too large, I believe -- and they weren't made, they were ripped from the (Super Princess Peach) game.

Etc. etc.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • So you're back RedYoshi? Been a long time since I've seen you and your daring hack. I would really like to see this go far, my friend. Everything looks good. I wish you good luck.

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • So you're back RedYoshi? Been a long time since I've seen you and your daring hack. I would really like to see this go far, my friend. Everything looks good. I wish you good luck.

Yep, it's roughly been a year, and that first attempt was really...rushed. I am now more determined to complete this hack.

I love this amazing job.
    I hope you finish it.

Why thank you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Why thank you.
    No problem.
    But just to point some stuff out for you( not sure if you new)
    But you might wanna correct some of the dialogue in the Alpha(soon to be beta)
    Cause some words have missing letters.
    I can't remember which ones, but only some do.
    Great beginning though.(I just finished the Alpha)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    No problem.

We've come a long way from when the Alpha was released. Any errors (bugs included) in that version have, most likely, been corrected in the Pre-Beta.

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Well since there are 8 Badges in the Pokemon games that leaves me with an extra "badge" to use as a star spirit. (Which will be obtainable in my own chapter).
    Here's the Star Spirit you'll obtain from that chapter.
    8thStarSpirit.png
    , though I still need your feedback because I believe that it could be improved upon.

No problem.

Right then. I'm planning on re-scripting parts of the beginning.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Well since there are 8 Badges in the Pokemon games that leaves me with an extra "badge" to use as a star spirit. (Which will be obtainable in my own chapter).
    Here's the Star Spirit you'll obtain from that chapter.
    8thStarSpirit.png
    , though I still need your feedback because I believe that it could be improved upon.

Why not just use Twink insted?

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Why not just use Twink insted?
    Twink doesn't really suite the role I'm planning on adding for this particular chapter. With that being said, Twink won't have much to do since I can't really implement the Peach parts after each chapter ends, so you really won't be seeing him as much.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    AWSOME HACK!!!!
    I just cant wait for it to be completed.
    One question,In this alpha what do you do after beating bowser?Does it end after beating him?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2018
    yes it ends after beating bowser

Hay red yoshi have you edit some move when in battle like jamp or hammer.

Last edited by a moderator:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Yep, it's roughly been a year, and that first attempt was really...rushed. I am now more determined to complete this hack.
    Good to hear. Not the rough year part, but the other stuff. I'm sure you have no clue who I am, but that's okay. I supported your old hack, and I'll support this one as well...even though I'm not on much. I would like to see
    this go far, and help with anything I can(even though I'm quite rusty and you seem to have all the help you need). Good luck mate.

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Hay red yoshi have you edit some move when in battle like jamp or hammer.

I won't be editing the moves much in the Pre-Beta, it isn't really TOP priority at the moment, but I'll look more into this during Beta 1.

Good to hear. Not the rough year part, but the other stuff. I'm sure you have no clue who I am, but that's okay. I supported your old hack, and I'll support this one as well...even though I'm not on much. I would like to see
    this go far, and help with anything I can(even though I'm quite rusty and you seem to have all the help you need). Good luck mate.

Meh, I remember who you are :P, it hasn't been that long. Anyways, thanks for the support :laugh:.

Which brings me to this. If anyone is willing to help with spriting/tiles I would greatly appreciate it ;).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back