• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Paper Mario Redux

After which chapter should I add my own?

• Chapter 2: Mystery of the Dry Dry Ruins (TootanKoopa)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Chapter 3: The "Invincible" Tubba Blubba

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Chapter 4: Trials in the Toy Box (Shy Guys)

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Chapter 5: Hot Hot Times on Lavalava Island (Lava Pirhanna)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chapter 6: Dark Days in Flower Fields (Huff n Puff)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chapter 7: A Star Spirit on Ice (Crystal King)

Votes: 33 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

luker05

Banned
Years
  • I would really love to help out with this hack. First one that's really got my attention lol.
    Send me a PM if you need anythingg

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Right now only a few maps and scripts need to be done. Once I finish that, insert some music, and sprites, AND passes some testing it'll be here.

I had this idea of having Luigi land in a different area other than Mario, but that would make the Pre-Beta take a while more. I'm still wondering whether or not I should do this.

I would really love to help out with this hack. First one that's really got my attention lol.
    Send me a PM if you need anythingg

Thanks, I really appreciate that.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    wow.this hack is cool!btw can i ask u a question?is the mario and luigi OW permanent?cause they dont look good in my opinion.anyway.good luck with this hack!

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    wow.this hack is cool!btw can i ask u a question?is the mario and luigi OW permanent?cause they dont look good in my opinion.anyway.good luck with this hack!

As of now no they will not be changing however if Redyoshi wants them changed later then it will be done

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2018
    Did you change peach's sprite yet, and also are you going to change browser's sprite?

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Did you change peach's sprite yet, and also are you going to change browser's sprite?

I tried changing Bowser's sprite but there are limited colors so there was nothing I could do to make it better

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Heres a pic of the Star Spirits in game.
    Note: These aren't all of them and they won't be in this location.

Pokemon Paper Mario Redux

What about peach's sprite

Pokemon Paper Mario Redux

I tried changing Bowser's sprite but there are limited colors so there was nothing I could do to make it better

I'm going to rescript that event, add more frames to Bowser, and make him bigger.

Those will be changed for the Pre-Beta.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back