• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    353, Have a rising party if you desire and fight for all you can, but you know this is not a battle you can win. It will be soon your time to say goodbye.

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013

I know of no higher fortitude than stubborness in the face of overwhelming odds.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    I know of no higher fortitude than stubborness in the face of overwhelming odds.
    Yes, yes, you seem to get what I'm talking about. So much I had to edit this comment to congratulate you.
    Comment starts:
    354, The basis of my previous comment was about one of the most noble warriors in existance. I know you will grab your 35_ with a similar strength. That previous warrior was waaaay more noble than all of us together. Yet your and his destiny revolve around the same defeat.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    354 I find the constant falling of the server disturbing...It has fell before me many times before, but why? nobody in internet hates us, and the servers are supposed to be sturdier than Metagross.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013

"We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated."

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    354 It's easy for you to say. The warrior I talked previously about, WAS defeated, yet in the defeat, other ones found it as a reason to keep pressing. They won at the end, but the noble warrior was not there for celebrate.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    355 mmkaaay...I get it, no more SPARTAN related stories around, unless they are funny, which I really doubt. Can we proceed to the "Why does the PokéC constantly fell?" topic?
    How do you dare to prioritize the Flute over the Pokégear?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back