• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is up in here everybody

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2018
    What is going on! Hello hello! Big papa H here! Been out the forum game for a while, loved it a few years back and looking for a new forum to call home. Been playing pokemon since Red, and currenrly loving Ultra Sun. Still waiting on that game that lets me play a member of team skull though, get on it gamefreak!
    Anyway, needed some people to talk pokemon as all my mates have skipped ultra s/m so you people I hope can fill that pokeball shaped hole. Looking forward to bothering you all soon!

Years
  • Aw man USUM are actually really good. The story is a lot better, and some characters get better endings imo. But I guess third versions have never been too popular =( PC will hopefully fill that void! Welcome H, have a good time ~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya, welcome to PokeCommunity! I used to watch the Simpsons religiously when I was smaller. Kind of grew out of it though. I also loved the game for it on Gamecube. Third version games usually fix some small underlying issues. There's plenty of USUM discussion going on around the community, so without a doubt, you'll find some interesting topics. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Have a blast!

Back