• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Music Article - RBY

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • So, first I'm thinking that I can type up a in-depth article about the music from the Pokemon Red, Yellow, and Blue games. I can probably organize the article into different sections:

~ Battle Music
    ~ Route Music
    ~ City Music
    ~ Other interesting themes

I can also mention how they possibly stack up against remixed music from say.. Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen or HG/SS. This is the bulk on what I'm thinking - but any ideas, I'm happy to listen!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Bunch of questions to throw at you!

What in general do you feel you'll write about the rby music - the instrumentation, complexity, etc? Will you rate any of the tracks (e.g. point out which ones sound particularly good or are popular in the fandom), or save that for some other article? Basically, some more details would be neat on what you will cover beyond categorising them.

Comparing to (canon) remixes seems to be a good idea to me.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Bunch of questions to throw at you!

What in general do you feel you'll write about the rby music - the instrumentation, complexity, etc? Will you rate any of the tracks (e.g. point out which ones sound particularly good or are popular in the fandom), or save that for some other article? Basically, some more details would be neat on what you will cover beyond categorising them.

Comparing to (canon) remixes seems to be a good idea to me.

Finally getting to your questions:

I'm going to talk about the instrumentation yes, as well as the general overtone of each theme (like how it fits within certain locations, and battles).

I'll save the rating of tracks for another article where I'll interview some other members for that to I'll also probably have a top 10 list near the end of the article, where I'll share my general favourite thoughts within each music, so yeaaah!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Finally getting to your questions:

I'm going to talk about the instrumentation yes, as well as the general overtone of each theme (like how it fits within certain locations, and battles).

I'll save the rating of tracks for another article where I'll interview some other members for that to I'll also probably have a top 10 list near the end of the article, where I'll share my general favourite thoughts within each music, so yeaaah!
    Sounds good to me. I'll approve this! I've also copied your first post to the main section as a separate thread (or will right after this post) for the article writing.

Back