• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I looked in the last 3 pages and sadly the question was not answered so I will ask it directly.
Where do you find the enigma berry for Killroy's Alakazam

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I looked in the last 3 pages and sadly the question was not answered so I will ask it directly.
Yeah... 3 pages will help so much...
Please search the thread next time...

You can obtain it in Berry shop in Merydian City.

And since I'm on it, if anyone want to know where to buy stones then your answer is Rycian City =)

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2015
can some help please, rayner won't show up in the power plant and i tried everything including resetting the game.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
Sorry I know this has been asked before but I have been looking all day unable to find the answer. So when I entered Mt shuem and zero asked me his questions I naively said no to the second one and went along my merry little way. Now all the way in Lauren I've decided I want a hydreigon only to find out I apprently missed my chance... So am I just SOL?

Years
Is this hack currently being worked on to fix the known bugs in the game?
The progress is very low as some people like Ash493 and CycloneGU are working on it whenever they got any free time

Sorry I know this has been asked before but I have been looking all day unable to find the answer. So when I entered Mt shuem and zero asked me his questions I naively said no to the second one and went along my merry little way. Now all the way in Lauren I've decided I want a hydreigon only to find out I apprently missed my chance... So am I just SOL?
Yes Zero is the only person who hands out Deino and since you missed it I don't think you can get it back . Maybe some cheats could help you but I doubt that too

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014

Enigma Berries are bought from a house in Merydian City, that house is near the route that Team Steam blocks.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Is this hack currently being worked on to fix the known bugs in the game?
Cyclone is supposed to be working on catching bugs while doing walkthrough before he gives it to me for bug fixing.

What egg group is zorua because I got a girl and I'm trying to make a boy zorua for my team! :)
Check it with YAPE.
(Since when gender matter so much...? Not to mention females are more useful.)

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
Can you trade ? Q.q sooooooooooooooo 25 charsxD

As for player to player trades, I'm afraid no. However, there are in-game trades for pokes that evolve thru trade. If I can remember some.. Um, I think it's a Scyther (Metal Coat held) for your Spinarak, a Haunter for your Kirlia, a Kadabra for your Braviary, a Seadra (Dragon Scale held) for your Carvanha, and some others I cant remember. :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Trading is not allowed for one easy reason.
You might not get the Pokemon you want.

What is traded is Pokemon data on specific location not Pokemon itself...

And thanks to the in-game trades every trade Pokemon is available and almost every Pokemon in game is obtainable.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
Great hack. Only complaint is the lack of fire stones. Should have been one Mt. Shuem.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
Well I searched, but I could only find one post that didn't answer my question. I tried Google, but no dice there either.

Where can I find Skitty? I'm really hoping that she (or could be he) is in this mod/hack/game.

And thanks to the in-game trades every trade Pokemon is available and almost every Pokemon in game is obtainable.
I haven't began the game yet, because I wanted to check if Skitty is even in the game first. So with the "in-game trades" I could get Skitty?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
Unless you use YAPE or find any mart giving away the Fire Stones..
I checked every mart so far and I'm up to the Snow town and none of them were selling fire stones and I haven't found one on the ground. Other posts said they don't sell them until a city in the second region. Also, what is YAPE?

Back