• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • This is a little off topic, but I posted a Digimon Fic in the Other Fanfiction and Roleplay section, entitled "Compassion." I would really appreciate a review if anyone would be so kind as to do so! Thanks!

Years
  • cool! My reposted fanfic is fanfic of the the week! Do I get an award for getting two fanfics that are fanfic of the weeks? XD

praetoritevong

Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster
    Years
  • Well, I suppose I'm not exactly well known round here, but I do have a fic, in which I have written up to chapter 9, that I will be writing here, so anyone that has the time, please check it out! I'll post the chapters separately so it's not gonna be a huge page of chapters...XD.

Years
  • I'm in a chapter posting frenzy!
    Posted chapters 31 and 32 to my fanfiction "Ties of Love and Friendship." Please do read and reply! ^_^

Dr Skottie

Award Winning Writer!
    Years
  • Hey everyone! Dr Skottie here, I'm new to this forum and I have begun posting my award winning fan fiction "An Adventure of a Lifetime!". I have posted up to and including Chapter 5. So far there are 33 chapters all up and I'm still writing. Its a long running thing if you know what I mean. Go and check it out and tell me what you think!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I am in the process of reading it actually. I am on Chapter 7, which seems like it's gonna be exciting. So many chapters to go... *wipes forehead*

Dr Skottie

Award Winning Writer!
    Years
  • Hey everyone, sorry for lack of updates... I had exams. But yeh I just posted up Chapters 6, 7 and 8. Have a read and tell me what you think. My fic really doesn't get good til around chapter 20 or so. Anyway, I hope you like it!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Just posted the prologue and first chapter to my brand new fic - Mystery of Cinnibar Island. This is set several years after Red has closed down Team Rocket, but mystery still remains at the mansion where Mewtwo was cloned... could a sinister new team be trying to bring him back... and what does keep following the thieves? The story of three slightly reckless trainers who somehow get sweeped up in the mystery takes them further than either of them imagined before...

Expect lots of twists and turns in this new mysterious fic. I hope you all enjoy it.

PS Is it alright to link to the fic in my signature? If not I'll take it off...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back