• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
added a chapter to my fanfiction "Ties of Love and Friendship"

I'd be happy if someone could read it and post any critisicms or comments ^^

Years
a dying jesse who disides to kidnap misty (with the help of james and moewth) and put her mind in misty's body in which she suckseeds and leaves misty's mind in a body of a eevee now it up to ash and brock to get misty's body back.

i realized that i don't have the talent make my story maybe someone can do story for me.

if no one can that's ok

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
I posted my story "Alternate". It's about the events that happened after a major world war and what one person in history will do to change the present and the future.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Hi everybody! Lots of you have seen me on the RPG board, but I posted two fanfics also!

"Gaining Wings" It's a Brock fic, and he's shipped with a character I made up. The story takes place at Professor Ivy's place on Valencia, which has expanded drastically thanks to my little imagination. There's a little AAMR going on, because they are so kawaii! It's one of my earliest fics from about five years ago, so please enjoy! It's kind of long though...maybe that's why people haven't read it?

"Ego and Attitude." This one is about Gary, Ash's oh-so-arrogant rival. I wanted to look into his character a little more, and bring out his sensative side (unless his sensative side is my imagination...lol) by shipping him with a character I made up. TONS of AAMR in this one!!

Please read and critique my fanfiction! Thanks in advance!

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
Dear Viewers,

My other fan fics kind of failed. But I tried again! Read "What You Never Knew About Celebi" and see for yourself! Comments welcome, I suppose...

W??d?r?ng?W?rd?W??v?r

W??d?r?ng?W?rd?W??v?r
Years
WWW here, just hoping to coerce as many of you budding fanficcers to have a quick squiz at my fanfics, Dragonagi, Dragonagi 2 and 3.

They are completely original works, that i have taken long tumultuous hours in writing for your pleasure. I have now compiled a total of well over 20 chapters and without a single comment.

Anyone daring enough to actually take on the challenge of reading the story in its entirity, please dont hesitate to comment inside the topic itself. I love feedback, for without it, i wouldnt be half as passable at writing as i am today.

Even if i can convince a couple of you to simply put my story on your "To read" lists, you wont be dissappointed, let me assure you.
Thanks from the bottom of my heart in advance.
Your local... Wondering Word Weaver. *Throws an explosive smoke pellet on the ground at his feet... the smoke dissipates revealing me still scuttling away to await your comments*

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Hey everyone! Just hoping that some of you people will check out my fan fic.

Venasaur

Master of the Forest!!!!
Years
Hello! I added Chapter 3 to part two of THE ELITE FOUR CHRONICLES.

I hope you all enjoy!
003%20gb.jpg

Last edited:

Venasaur

Master of the Forest!!!!
Years
Chapter Two of Journey to Fallarbor Gym is up!!!!! Read and enjoy! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :classic: :classic:

P.S: If you have any feedback on the story, post it up in the story itself, a PM, or umm... put it here. Yeah, that's it! Put it here...

Last edited:
Years
Posted Chapter 1 to A JOURNEY IN KANTO, my fic ^_^ This fic has been posted (up till chapter 15) at PE2K and the SPP. It's doing great at both with good reviews, so give it a shot, eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back