• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Please please please please please give a review for my Fan Fic - A Tale of Matrimony. Only 9 people have even looked at it..... grrrrrr (pokes the millions of people who haven't looked at it). Please don't be turned off by the name... please?

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
I got a new story, 'The Ultimate Battle'. Please read and review, I'm trying to further my writing career. Thanks!

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Hello, everyone...just want to advertise my newest fic in the making: Learning to Fly. It's a sequel to Gaining Wings. Hope you all enjoy it!!

(Also, I would like to add that this forum is so constructive to its writers. I am very proud to be a part of this group!)

Venasaur

Master of the Forest!!!!
Years
Updated Chapter 7 of my fic JOURNEY TO FALLARBOR GYM! Please read and review it, i need to know your take on the story so far!
rsicon205.gif

Last edited:
Years
didn't update my story but can anyone read it?
Highest rated and longest lasting story in PC! XD
please Read and Reply! ^_^

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
I added the second chapter to my fic, "The Mutants" and edited the 1st one! Please read and reply!

Hey, where does everyone get thier inspiration for their fan fics? Mine came from many many years of reading sci-fi books and my love for Pokemon. I put the two together and this is what I came up with. Many of my characters are based on myself or people I know. Some are even people I dream of meeting.

Years
Added another chapter to "Ties of Love and Friendship"

Hope you guys will enjoy this one! ^_^ Please R&R!

Please read my fanfic... "Ties of Love and Friendship"
Five 5 star ratings. Longest lasting fanfic. Since October 2003!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I'll be adding the first chapter (From one vampire to another) of my fanfic, "A series of Supernatural Events" soon. A brief intro for y'alls. The old gang (Ash, Brock, and Misty) has reunited. Ash is 17, Misty's 19, and Brock is 23 or so. Ash is a bit smarter, maybe enough to graduate high school. Misty is given over to severe bouts of occasional depression. Brock...Well, not much has changed, although he might be somewhat involved with Misty. Enter Soichiro, a man of Ecrutekan descent. He's a bit odd. In the end, it turns out he's a vampire. He bites Misty. That's about as far as I am now. I'll get it up sometime soon, I hope. Chapters to come, up through five are:

1. From One Vampire to Another
2. Trio of Demons
3. Weaver's Song
4. Wings of a Fallen Angel
5. MiniTorous Madness (Comic relief)

These are all unrelated, each takes place in a different universe, and each fetures a different new character and has the main character at different time in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back