• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Uh, yeah, in EMERALD. You cannot find Mareep or Houndour in FR at all.
    Sorry, I got mixed up with where I was. I had both the FR/LG simple questions thread and R/S/E simple questions thread open at the same time. :D Houndour and Mareep are both programmed into the Altering Cave though, you just can't get them to appear.

Years
  • So there isn't... I don't understand why Game Freak didn't put them in these versions but there's nothing to do.
    Thanks for your time guys

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • It depends on which type of Poison attacks you're using. But I believe the majority of those count from your Attack stats. There are some, like Acid that uses SpAtk.

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
  • Please don't double post, just edit them. And yes, Birth island (9) and Navel Rock (8) are only accesible at either a Nintendo event, or cheats.

Prof. Vidler

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Where do you get Delibird? It says that you can get it in IceFall Cave in FireRed in the pokedex section, but when I turn to the IceFall Cave section it doesn't say that DeliBird is a pokemon that can be caught there.

It's rare. You can find it in IceFall Cave.
    Specific locations are: Icefall Cave Floors 1 & Basement 1

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    You won't double post atall...

How long does it take in the Day-care to raise 1 level?

Well thats easy, 1 step in the world gives 1 exp, so whatever exp it needs it takes that many steps in walking

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    You can find the pokemon breeder on four island.

Where do you get Delibird? It says that you can get it in IceFall Cave in FireRed in the pokedex section, but when I turn to the IceFall Cave section it doesn't say that DeliBird is a pokemon that can be caught there.

you get it in icefall cave no matter what, as i am typing i am in icefall cave fighting a delibird. (with my brother's firered)

also, i have a problem myself. i am trying to get deoxys the right way:

i have 2 wireless adapters and 2 games, my bro's fire red and my LG, and i have 2 GBA SPs, everything is plugged in and they both have gone into a pokemart and filled the questionere "link together with all" and they both have the ability to use the mystery gifts, so i go into the mystery gifts,(together, both my bro's FR and my LG at the same time) then i choose "wonder gift" as i am sopposed to (i think) and i left it for like FIVE WHOLE HOURS ON RECHARGE AND NOTHING AT ALL!!!!

so can anyone help me please? im stuck :/ T-T

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back