• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
Years
  • NO. thats my problem, the lights arent on and when they were, i went upstairs to trade, and it said that i cant, so i went downstairs. the lites arent onn anymore, and the sapphire is back in my bag...

DMJ

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    NO. thats my problem, the lights arent on and when they were, i went upstairs to trade, and it said that i cant, so i went downstairs. the lites arent onn anymore, and the sapphire is back in my bag...

DMJ
    Do you have a legit copy of FRLG? Have you cheated at all on this cart? I really don't get what you mean when you say the Sapphire is back in your bag. That should have been given to Celio. Sorry, but nothing you have described is a natural occurrence in the game.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • are you saying that the sapphire in yuor bag disappeared!?
    if it dissapeared then maybe you use gameshark and action replay
    if its still in your bag give it to celio

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    Ho-oh and Lugia

is it true that i must go to an event to get them for leaf green? or do they just come ?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • yes i have used a action replay cart. and my cart is legit (?) -_-
    and the sapphire hasnt disappeared, its gone back INTO my bag.

DMJ
    That is probably why. Depending on where and what you used the Action Replay on, it may have very well screwed up your game. You might as well start again if you cant get it to work anymore.
    I will attribute this oddity to your cheating then. Serves you right.
    Lol

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • ooooooooook, i didnt see that. sorry. new question now, i REALLY want mew, but i cant get to this final island place via action replay cc. I can get mew, with my cc, but NOT the place where u can find him properly.
    Question: WHERE DO I GET MEW FROM WITHOUT A NINTENDO EVENT OR GAMESHARK????
    DMJ

If you get Diamond or Pearl and I can trade with the GBA games I'll trade my Mew from Emerald into my Diamond or my Pearl and trade it to you.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • i must be an idiot to ask this..but i really forgot since i havent played LG for a decade

how do you get fly?
    is it possible to catch mew in LG?
    how do you get to saffron city? (last thing i remember, is you give the guard a water from that vending machine on celadon city...

1. Head west to Route 16, go through the building to get to other side and then enter the small house. Inside, a girl will offer you HM 02, which is Fly.

2. You require an Old Sea Chart to get to where Mew is located. Problem is that you can only access the item in a Nintendo Event. Either that, or cheat, which isn't preferable, in my opinion.

3. You must first go to Celadon City. There's a large building next to the store, enter it, and talk to the old lady. She will give you Tea. Take that beverage to one of the guards, and you will be able to get to Saffron City.

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
  • sorry for he double post..but i have another question:

i finished the elite four, and im on a mission i think, bout the sevii islands? i need to know where the 2nd password is...and what door did i open after i finished shifting the rocks on the cave?

and what kind of pokemon are in the rocket warehouse?

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
  • weeell, u've come to the right place to ask about the sevii islands. The second password is only obtainable by A: Completing one island (and finding the ruby on Mt Ember, along with two rocket grunts, who say about the rocket warehouse when u get near them, B: Going to Four Island into Icefall Cave, and finding Lorelei and more Team Rocket thugs, and lastly, C: On Six island, go to Ruin Valley, and keep on going down. You will come across some sort of shrine. This is Dotted Hole (named as this probably because of the braille inside the cave, and that there are holes lol). Now open the door by using CUT (HM01) on the door, and if you have done the other islands, then you WON'T see a scientist in front of the door. Once inside Dotted Hole, drop down through the hole. You will fall into a room with four holes at four compass points. Go through the North one. then when you fall to the next level, go to the west hole, and drop down. now go through the east hole, and finally, go down the south hole. you will be in a room with a crystal in the centre, on some sort of dais. When you try to grab it, a mad scientist will come and take it off you. he then gives you the second password. Enjoy :)

woah, i can write!!!

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
  • i hear your cry of help, and i shall answer u (lol). im just making some adjustments to my map.

ok, ive finished to map, so if it looks a bit confusing, then PM me, and i'll tell u word for word what to do.

Simple Questions

DMJ

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back