• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Main Thread] Who's That Pokémon? ×

Years
  • From one Legend to another :P, congrats for the Secret Rank Hika, well done
    smileys-applause-156875.gif

Pika Pika :chu:

Thanks buddy. I hope to continue serving you proud!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Heyo everyone! As most of you probably have noticed, the week 74 puzzle (as well as the bonus puzzle) has been delayed for a bit by now. Revise said he would might not be on for a few days, but I'm a bit worried now that he hasn't been on for like three weeks. :( It would be a shame to see these awesome puzzles die, so I'll take it over until Revise is back.

So what does this mean? Not much of a difference actually. It's the same old puzzles, just make sure you'll send your answers to me instead of Revise. For the answers to Puzzle 74 and Rise of the Riddles II, we're going to have to wait for Revise's return.

Meanwhile Puzzle 75 is up already. Good luck, everyone! :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Heyo everyone! As most of you probably have noticed, the week 74 puzzle (as well as the bonus puzzle) has been delayed for a bit by now. Revise said he would might not be on for a few days, but I'm a bit worried now that he hasn't been on for like three weeks. :( It would be a shame to see these awesome puzzles die, so I'll take it over until Revise is back.

So what does this mean? Not much of a difference actually. It's the same old puzzles, just make sure you'll send your answers to me instead of Revise. For the answers to Puzzle 74 and Rise of the Riddles II, we're going to have to wait for Revise's return.

Good thing someone's taking this over, this is like the main attraction of Trivia.

Last time we talked, Revise did tell me he may not have internet connection for a couple of days or so, but its been almost a month now, heard nothing from him after that. Hopefully he gets back soon :).

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Good thing someone's taking this over, this is like the main attraction of Trivia.

Last time we talked, Revise did tell me he may not have internet connection for a couple of days or so, but its been almost a month now, heard nothing from him after that. Hopefully he gets back soon :).

There are apparently parts of the US that still suffer from internet outage, so I hope it's just that. Until that's fixed, you guys are stuck with me as your host.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • There are apparently parts of the US that still suffer from internet outage, so I hope it's just that. Until that's fixed, you guys are stuck with me as your host.
    I'm supposing that might be it.

Well I don't mind who's hosting, at least I have a chance to get to the Master Rank {:3}. Should have had it by now, coz I know both my answers to WTP #74 & The Bonus Puzzle are right :(. Oh well anyways!

Btw, are u gonna update the scores as well?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I really appreciate the help, Lycan! It seems you still remember that conversation from a year ago, haha. Anyway, just letting everyone know that I got out alive after that hurricane, but I'm going to be out of commission for another two weeks (for indirectly related reasons) until about November 12. Until then, have fun with Lycan as your host! :D

I'll make sure to post the answers to the older puzzles when I come back by the end of today, so hang in there! Also, since I can edit my own posts, I'm definitely still able to update the scores for Lycan! I won't be around for much else aside from that, though! See ya later, guys! =)

Lycanthropy

Years
  • I really appreciate the help, Lycan! It seems you still remember that conversation from a year ago, haha. Anyway, just letting everyone know that I got out alive after that hurricane, but I'm going to be out of commission for another two weeks (for indirectly related reasons) until about November 12. Until then, have fun with Lycan as your host! :D

I'll make sure to post the answers to the older puzzles when I come back by the end of today, so hang in there! Also, since I can edit my own posts, I'm definitely still able to update the scores for Lycan! I won't be around for much else aside from that, though! See ya later, guys! =)

REVISE, YOU'RE STILL ALIVE! :D

So glad to see you, buddy! Good luck with your mysterious "indirectly related reasons" and prepare to get poked for scores a lot. (:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I really appreciate the help, Lycan! It seems you still remember that conversation from a year ago, haha. Anyway, just letting everyone know that I got out alive after that hurricane, but I'm going to be out of commission for another two weeks (for indirectly related reasons) until about November 12. Until then, have fun with Lycan as your host! :D

REVISE WAS (IS?) HERE {D:}!

Oh, so u can edit ur own posts, thnx for the info man, had totally no clue about that ^_^.

Finally I can get that Master Rank ^^!

Good to know though, that u r still in one piece. Hopefully those "indirectly related reasons" get sorted out & u will be back, as in active, soon :).

Years
  • Good that Revise is still going to be editing scores on his own posts (such as the leaderboard) but anyways, we hope to see you back in business in a week or two.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

• Not gonna lie, I should legit study these notes before my next essay, heheheh. 8D

Anyway, it's time for another special announcement! I'm sure you can guess what it is... that's right! We've got a new Master Ranker!

Congratulations, LegendChu! I'm so glad you finally made it up there! You've improved at the game drastically since you first started, and you've been one of the most active and dedicated participants ever since! Thanks so much, buddy! Your emblems will be coming in very soon, once I can get the scores and emblems sorted out, that is! (Hopefully it should take much less than a day, though! :D)

Years
  • Yay congrats LegendChu! You're one of this section's most dedicated members and I'm sure you'll be great serving the WTP Master Rank clan proud.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Anyway, it's time for another special announcement! I'm sure you can guess what it is... that's right! We've got a new Master Ranker!

Congratulations, LegendChu! I'm so glad you finally made it up there! You've improved at the game drastically since you first started, and you've been one of the most active and dedicated participants ever since! Thanks so much, buddy! Your emblems will be coming in very soon, once I can get the scores and emblems sorted out, that is! (Hopefully it should take much less than a day, though! :D)
    PIKA PIKA CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

tumblr_m53yydEwYA1rn0n8c.gif

Finally, I made it, yooohoooo, long time coming, hehe :P.

Thnx bud ^^! Hopefully I see two more Emblems added to my collection, very soon ^^.

Clearly I didn't.
    Not gonna lie, I should legit study these notes before my next essay, heheheh. 8D
    Its not fun when u have to explain a joke eh :P. Revise got it (I hope), so ask him ;).

Yay congrats LegendChu! You're one of this section's most dedicated members and I'm sure you'll be great serving the WTP Master Rank clan proud.
    Thnx a lot Hika, coming from Pika {:3}.

Back