• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon green forest

what should startrs b?

• shinoh?

Votes: 183 57.4%
  • johto?

Votes: 136 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
How come you didnt update the first post with the new bannerzZ

AnywayZZ i cant wait till a beta gets relesed so i can beat all the Frontier leaders

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
wow :O this can be the best hack ever! i wish you luck ;) maybe you can make event when dialga and palkia are fighting and then arceus appers and stops them xD something like in emerald ;)

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2008
take your time mate. Release a beta when you think it's ready. Don't let people push you.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
hmm your doing battle frontier right... so you will still need to earn some points in its gym (by defeating random trainers) to make battle frontier brain apper or you will make them leaders in gyms ?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
if sinnoh startes will win in poll you will make tem with thier stats from D/P and with the moves they learn ? i mean new moves,cuz in D/P is a lot new moves that werent in emerald...and will you make thier original types ? cuz i saw Empoleon with water-ground type in some hack...

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
yer but im having trouble with emerald first thing rsball dosent work with it and i unlz gba i cant find trainer through sprite also i dont no how to change the animations

and im gonna be gone for a few days so LCKay will be filling in for me cya

Last edited:

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2009
and im gonna be gone for a few days so LCKay will be filling in for me cya

Yep ill be posting screenshots and answering any questions that come up to the best of my ability so feel free to still ask them.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
U must finish this hack xD hehe ...
1 I have a quastion about pokenav..will it be in game ? and will U make it work so u can call trainers, check whos wanna fight, read info about them etc ?
2 And pokemon contest will be in ?
3 Oh and pokemon that evolve by trade will evolve with different way like leveling up to higher level ?
4 What about eevees D/P evolve forms ? will they by obtainable ? U can make grass form by giving it leaf stone...but what about ice evelotion ? dark type by giving moon stone and psychic by giving sun stone.

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2009
1 I have a quastion about pokenav..will it be in game ? and will U make it work so u can call trainers, check whos wanna fight, read info about them etc ?
3 Oh and pokemon that evolve by trade will evolve with different way like leveling up to higher level ?
4 What about eevees D/P evolve forms ? will they by obtainable ? U can make grass form by giving it leaf stone...but what about ice evelotion ? dark type by giving moon stone and psychic by giving sun stone.

Okay lets start..

1. Well I am not sure about that but I believe that we will add a pokenav or actually keep it in place since it is an emerald hack. If it is it will of course work correctly. But it is still undecided.

2. That will be a suprise.

3. Still to early to tell but most likely there will be an alternative way to evolve pokemon such as Kadabra into Alakazam.

4. Well we will add a few D/P pokemon but not alot and we still havent decided which pokemon will be added.

Hope this answered your questions.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years

ok im still here for today ill answer the question
1. hmmmmm it wont be in beta one but ill think about adding a phone for the first event xD
2.ofcourse pokemon contests will be there thatz y i chose to work with emerald
3. hmmmmm i dont no that myself yet
4.yes eveee will have every single evolution hmmm ill have to study about evee elutions and maybe make new items xD

cya ill be gone tomorrow LCKay will fill me in xD

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2009
Screenshots

And here are some new screenshots

newcfg.png

dsfsfs.png

Leave comments on what you think.

*Important*-What do you guys think about adding a link to Johto in the game? Good Idea or not?

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
A link to johto could be promising, what towns were you thinking of adding? I like the new screenshots, very good! Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back