• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon green forest

what should startrs b?

• shinoh?

Votes: 183 57.4%
  • johto?

Votes: 136 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
  • hey this is a great hack i like what uve done its kinda got some wierd vibe to it lol

OFF TOPIC: hey can i plz have the ips pacth for the rom base because i tried donwloading it from pho it dont work

hmm thatz a rombase this a hack differnt thing! and i havnt realeased anything

wow this is looking pretty cool. I hope it turns out great,and the idea of going to Johto sounds cool....but isnt this hack going a little slow with only two people? Anyway,good luck!

hmmm i cant do a whole region in a 1 month im going slow so then i can make it the beast possible hack and and im working on blacknight with kebasun

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Looks pretty cool....But i have a question. Will Johto be the only place you can visit? Because i think Kanto would be pretty cool,too (Hoenn is way too plain) and do you have any plans to change the Hero's sprite? I never liked the R/S/E one. Good Luck ~Alex~

johnlycett

Years
  • Looks pretty cool....But i have a question. Will Johto be the only place you can visit? Because i think Kanto would be pretty cool,too (Hoenn is way too plain) and do you have any plans to change the Hero's sprite? I never liked the R/S/E one. Good Luck ~Alex~

yer you can go through the hole johto and my region which i havnt named yet any way it wont be hoen cause im useing connection manger so you go differnt wayz and i didnt change the sprite i used a differnt rom just to show

redragon

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2007
    Wow, my hack looks like nothing compared to this, keep up the good work on this game dude, this looks market worthy, I know I'd buy it.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I've been watching your hack for quite some time now, waiting for my moment to comment XD. Anyway, this looks really nice. The plot seems ok, definetly different than the run of the mill hack! Good Job, love the tiles even if they aren't yours.

johnlycett

Years
  • ok ive done alot of work since last time and have some new scans cya enjoy
    Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

johnlycett

Years
  • hmmm latley i have been busy with other stuff but i have still be making progress and redoing some maps any way i wanted to show you a new scan

exit of cave
    Pokemon green forest

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    i agree with yoshi,i cant wait for the beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2007
    Wow, this looks really good.

I know this isn't exactly "on topic," but in a sense, it is. I would assume that I could ask this on any thread: I've been a member here for a while now, but I haven't really tried playing any of the games yet. I'm not sure how the whole spiel with the IPS patches works. Would somebody please try and explain how I apply patches and stuff? If this is too "off topic" to answer on this thread, feel free to private message me.

Anyway, the screen shots are cool; the game looks like it'll be really fun. Looking forward to the beta.

Nice job,
    Pseudo Psam

Years
  • Wow, this looks really good.

I know this isn't exactly "on topic," but in a sense, it is. I would assume that I could ask this on any thread: I've been a member here for a while now, but I haven't really tried playing any of the games yet. I'm not sure how the whole spiel with the IPS patches works. Would somebody please try and explain how I apply patches and stuff? If this is too "off topic" to answer on this thread, feel free to private message me.

Anyway, the screen shots are cool; the game looks like it'll be really fun. Looking forward to the beta.

Nice job,
    Pseudo Psam

Ips patches : You will first need to download a program named Lunar IPS.Google that

Then you have to have the original rom(which has been hacked)

After you have this and the IPS patch which the creator will release you have to open lunar IPS and choose apply IPS patch

It will ask you to choose the IPS patch and then the original rom

After your done choosing those simply open that rom in VBA

Done.easy

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • I'm loving this hack. I'm loving the tiles and the maps and the story and.... ALL.
    Keep it up man. I'll support you now. Hope it'll get a great hack.(It is one now but maybe it'll get batter than it is at the moment.)

johnlycett

Years
  • long time no good updates sorry but ive been extreamly busy with maps like a snow town xD anyway ill put screens on soon

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    long time no good updates sorry but ive been extreamly busy with maps like a snow town xD anyway ill put screens on soon
    Coohool! (strange way of saying cool i guess?) Well i cant wait for this to be done... It has like 3d trainer and i like the forest tiles, GOOD lUcK

johnlycett

Years
  • hahahah change of plans eevee will be starting pokemon xD and its will be like yellow you get dp pokes from other peaple sound good? any way ill be showing new screens hopefully by tomoorow

and any comments or questions?

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • hahahah change of plans eevee will be starting pokemon xD and its will be like yellow you get dp pokes from other peaple sound good? any way ill be showing new screens hopefully by tomoorow

and any comments or questions?

It's a good idea to make it like in yellow. This will be a great hack. Keep it on. I lookinf forward to your new screenies.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    yeah great idea :) i loved this in yellow having Blastoise, Charizard and Venosaur ;) cant wait for your town with snow tiles :D
    And eevee sounds great but how will he evolve? Fire Stone/Water Stone/Leaf Stone/Sun Stone/Moon Stoone right? Will he have also Ice and Grass evolution ?(I am wondering how will you script it :P)

Good luck

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back