• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon green forest

what should startrs b?

• shinoh?

Votes: 183 57.4%
  • johto?

Votes: 136 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    A link to johto could be promising, what towns were you thinking of adding? I like the new screenshots, very good! Keep it up!

Im not sure because this idea was only recently thrown out there. John would probably have to answer that.

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • Im not sure because this idea was only recently thrown out there. John would probably have to answer that.

No bother i will wait for John to answer, but i think johto is a good idea, but depends on the towns really i think! Anyways this hack is look amazing! Oh a question, have you sorted the animations for the doors to the buildings because i remember when i used kyledoves tiles to start a hack(didnt get anywhere with it:P) the animation for the doors didnt work?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    hmm Johto... well, U can add Johto towns.. to get some legendarys of course xD (dogs,lugia,ho-oh,celebi and more :D ).. it would be great if this game would include your own region, and after it johto :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Dialga and Palkia

I found these somewhere and they look awesome, how about adding these

Last edited:

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • jscalalamoboy: Lol you just take them from serebii

Um..and if you guys need any help on this hack feel free to ask me

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    jscalalamoboy: Thanks but not sure if we need them or not.

Kebasun: I think you can help us because we were actually discussing getting a team together so we can pick up the pace a bit more.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • hey ladys and gentlemen xD im back i got back from my dads earlyer than i expected now im getting straight back it to it
    ill post screens later

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Wow the hack's style is unique...Quiet interesting. Keep at it and Go Aussies! (I'm Australian). I can't really help much except offer suggestions...I'm not too good with technical stuff which is a shame since I'd love to be able to do stuff like this.

johnlycett

Years
  • hmmmm sorry i havnt updated for a while ive been working on blacknight with kebasun anyway today i bring you screen shots and im also redoing every town apart from first town xD cya

Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Screens I havent seen yet, cool. I love that pokecenter screen. For some reason it looks like it shows a lot about the hack. Weird huh?

johnlycett

Years
  • ACOUNCEMENT:
    there will be johto with a new pallet and house xD here are some scans
    Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

and i also havnt fully done the palletes or pc and marts xD cya

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    ACOUNCEMENT:
    there will be johto with a new pallet and house xD here are some scans
    Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

and i also havnt fully done the palletes or pc and marts xD cya

cool you can go to johto.......this game just kepps getting better and better oh and it looks like DP pokemon will will be the starters

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    You changed hero sprites :( ? the first ones looks much better

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    my favorite screen was the PC, because the design was very unique, and it looked pretty kool and matched with the name "Green Forest" excellent job!!! :) :P

the3rdhardyboy

trainer?
    Years
  • hey this is a great hack i like what uve done its kinda got some wierd vibe to it lol

OFF TOPIC: hey can i plz have the ips pacth for the rom base because i tried donwloading it from pho it dont work

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • wow this is looking pretty cool. I hope it turns out great,and the idea of going to Johto sounds cool....but isnt this hack going a little slow with only two people? Anyway,good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back