• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] how can i publish my hack rom

__fred__40

fred
Years
  • hello again pokecommunity
    Being still relatively new to this forum I dont wanna mess it up so I'm asking how can I publish my hack rom and where
    for example should I post a link to the download page ?
    thank you
    Fred

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi!

Firstly, check out the Progressing Hacks, Hacks Studio and Sideshow Showcase forum rules to make sure you're posting in the right section. Next, you'll need to make a thread to tell everyone about your hack. Here's an example thread if you're not sure how to format it! Finally, just make sure you're posting a link to a patch and not a ROM and you'll be fine x

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • Hi!

Firstly, check out the Progressing Hacks, Hacks Studio and Sideshow Showcase forum rules to make sure you're posting in the right section. Next, you'll need to make a thread to tell everyone about your hack. Here's an example thread if you're not sure how to format it! Finally, just make sure you're posting a link to a patch and not a ROM and you'll be fine x

thanks a lot :)
    I have one more question though.I just altered a few map and inserted a few side-events(even though they are pretty big events,and the player must complete them in order to go on with the game) and trainer without changing any palettes(I just added a few block to the viridian town palettes).Also I changed a few pokemon movesets and evolution line.
    Basically I'm adding a new main story without largely affecting the already existing one,so my question is:in which category should i post?Considering all just wrote in this post?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey bud, someone else's thread ain't the place to do it. :)

Get your screenshots uploaded — via attachments in the Full Editor, or using imgbb or imgur — and then submit it to the relevant section for approval.

Back