• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings all.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
  • I had an account on here over a decade ago but, as you can imagine, I can't be bothered to remember the details so I have created a new account. I have been a Pokemon fan since Yellow released and I have had Saturn as my muse since the release of D/P. I look forward to getting to know each of you, despite my less than charming demeanor.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • I had an account on here over a decade ago but, as you can imagine, I can't be bothered to remember the details so I have created a new account. I have been a Pokemon fan since Yellow released and I have had Saturn as my muse since the release of D/P. I look forward to getting to know each of you, despite my less than charming demeanor.

Hey there!
    Welcome back! It's great to meet you.
    I hope you enjoy your time here! and I look forward to getting to know you as well.
    What's your favourite Pokémon?

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • It is my pleasure to meet you as well. My favourite Pokemon is Skuntank; ever since hearing his battle cry he was an instant favourite. And how about yourself then?

Last edited:
    Back