• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Vivillon Patterns?

Favorite Pattern

• Archipelago Pattern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continental Pattern

• Elegant Pattern

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Fancy Pattern

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Garden Pattern

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • High Plains Pattern

• Icy Snow Pattern

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Jungle Pattern

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Marine Pattern

• Meadow Pattern

• Modern Pattern

• Monsoon Pattern

• Ocean Pattern

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Poké Ball Pattern

• Polar Pattern

• River Pattern

• Sandstorm Pattern

• Savanna Pattern

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Sun Pattern

• Tundra Pattern

• Total voters
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    As we all know, Vivillon's wing pattern depends on the real-world geographic location set on the game the Pokémon was generated in. There are a total of 20 known patterns. So, regardless of what your native Vivillon pattern, which is your favorite?

Archipelago Pattern

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Continental Pattern

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Elegant Pattern

Fancy Pattern

Garden Pattern

High Plains Pattern

Icy Snow Pattern

Jungle Pattern

Marine Pattern

Meadow Pattern

Modern Pattern

Monsoon Pattern

Ocean Pattern

Poké Ball Pattern

Polar Pattern

River Pattern

Sandstorm Pattern

Savanna Pattern

Sun Pattern

Tundra Pattern

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    - Marine
    - Monsoon
    - Ocean

....... I also seem to have some kind of theme. Meadow is a solid fourth favorite though.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    - Elegant
    - Fancy
    - Meadow
    - Ocean
    - Sun

They're all so pretty ;o;

Years
  • Icy Snow, Monsoon, Poke Ball, Polar, and Tundra are my top-5 Vivillon patterns.

I remember being more than a bit upset that a majority of Canada and the northwestern US got the awesome looking Polar form, and out west we got stuck with the High Plains Vivillon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My faves were always elegant and meadow, first and foremost. After that, I really love ocean and pokéball variants, so I voted those as well.

Tundra is nice too, but I don't like how it's just a recolour like most of them. It's not as visually interesting as they could have done for a snow/ice pattern.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Icy Snow is my absolute favorite. I remember finding someone who had that pattern in my second run of X just so I could use it on my team. I really do hope that I still have it somewhere in Bank.

[ANT1-H3R0]

Final Boss
    Years
  • Icy Snow and Polar are my favorite patterns! I didn't know which one to pick, so I chose Icy Snow. White is one of my favorite colors, I just think it's so pretty looking.

Back