• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] PSA - How to change volume levels in Sword/Shield

Years
  • I wish they made this part of the settings from the start. Bit weird that it's an actual item you have to obtain.... @_@ Regardless I won't use it personally, but I'm sure it's a helpful feature for others!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Agreed - it should have been available from the get-go.

I used it to tweak settings a bit (and also once to confirm a... not a glitch as much as a minor mistake in sound effects when you spin about).

Years
  • What the heck is the point of making sound settings for the game part of an item??? They claim it's so you can hear Pokemon calls better. Does anyone anywhere know what any Pokemon is by the sound of their call? I feel like it's nobody. But being able to turn off the background music... By the time I was able to actually hear the silence of the game versus the constant blaring repetitive music, it was a HUGE relief to get the silence or to at least be able to turn the music down...

Back