• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your way, my way. Everything fallls in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessie

The return of the star!
Years
Why do you hate heavy metal and tomboyish girls?, i belive i like both LOL(well, only few things also).Heavy metal was screwed also, by those ''new metal ''crap'' bands'', wow i never belived the rock in all the ways, would be so screwed!!.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
Don't hate, old bands suck also, for example: KISS (now that I hate) theres kids of heavy metal I like, lets say... KoRn, that cool, and like NOFX sayis: Don't let just the f*cking nice bands play, we want our fight, we want our drugs, we want our thugs, were is the violent impathy, our f*cking record are rated G -NOFX on their last councert

Nessie

The return of the star!
Years
Well i never called myself a ''kISS FAN'', but bands like black sabbath! are simple good old bands, those were some of the faters of this heavy metal thing,black sabbath keep the good times of Ozzy Osbourne (before he become the old stupid Homer Simpson we see on MTV, whit his disgusting familly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back