• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
i want to download this game!!!

Please fix the dead links!!

love this game!

please!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 14, 2015
hey, i'm having a little problem. i'm kinda stuck in some house in town, it's a house with 3 nerds. I was in conversation with one but then there was no text anymore and we're still sitting there fronting each other. the only thing i can do is go back to the start menu with F12.
Please help.
Otherwise it was a great game so far.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Hey FL, I LOVE this game, and I am rank 12a have some questions about this game:

1) What rank is "a very high rank"?

2) I am wondering, is Sea the last area in the game?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
hey, i'm having a little problem. i'm kinda stuck in some house in town, it's a house with 3 nerds. I was in conversation with one but then there was no text anymore and we're still sitting there fronting each other. the only thing i can do is go back to the start menu with F12.
Please help.
Otherwise it was a great game so far.
I can't reproduce the problem here. Did the error only occurred once?

Hey FL, I LOVE this game, and I am rank 12a have some questions about this game:

1) What rank is "a very high rank"?

2) I am wondering, is Sea the last area in the game?
1. This depends what part of game are saying this.

2. No.
Spoiler:

Years
I sincerely tried to play this fan-made Pokemon game, however, the fact that the moves are only updated to gen 3 completely threw me off. This game is nothing more than a ROM hack, judging by the sprites and lack of uniqueness. Crawduant is one of my favorite water Pokemon, but seeing Crawfish with a 20 power Bubble attack and my Cyndaquil miss with Tackle made me realize this game is not worth it.

The starting town is big and clustered, the Pokecenter is hard to get to from the teleporters, and the story is unclear. It took me an hour, if not, longer, to finish exploring the town after I first began.

I play these fan-made games because I want to enjoy a new and original version of Pokemon, not some watered-down gen 3 emulation, which is what I consider this game. I have no hope for this game due to the big "Completed" sign in the corner, so I will not bother ever coming back here to hope for the current tackle attack and a decent Crawfish.

Thanks for your time,
Alpha Elfin

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I sincerely tried to play this fan-made Pokemon game, however, the fact that the moves are only updated to gen 3 completely threw me off. This game is nothing more than a ROM hack, judging by the sprites and lack of uniqueness. Crawduant is one of my favorite water Pokemon, but seeing Crawfish with a 20 power Bubble attack and my Cyndaquil miss with Tackle made me realize this game is not worth it.

The starting town is big and clustered, the Pokecenter is hard to get to from the teleporters, and the story is unclear. It took me an hour, if not, longer, to finish exploring the town after I first began.

I play these fan-made games because I want to enjoy a new and original version of Pokemon, not some watered-down gen 3 emulation, which is what I consider this game. I have no hope for this game due to the big "Completed" sign in the corner, so I will not bother ever coming back here to hope for the current tackle attack and a decent Crawfish.

Thanks for your time,
Alpha Elfin

FL has plans for an updated version of the game, I dunno of the status though. Hadn't heard anything about 1.3 in forever.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I sincerely tried to play this fan-made Pokemon game, however, the fact that the moves are only updated to gen 3 completely threw me off.
Sorry. I added the physical/special division and gen 4-5 moves with a little changed effect, but this isn't enough. The biggest fault, for me, is the Abilities only from gen 3.

lack of uniqueness
This surprises me, since most of games are a "new 8 GYM region with evil team trying to get the cover pokémon and the pokémon league" and remakes.

The starting town is big and clustered
Wow! I always thought that was only my impression! I even put a NPC explaining the city. I am planning to complete redo the city in 2.0. This kind of comment make clear to me that this is the right decision.

the Pokecenter is hard to get to from the teleporters
Really? I put it very near. In my opinion is better than Fuchsia.

It took me an hour, if not, longer, to finish exploring the town after I first began.
This isn't all bad, but I agree that is something to change.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 4, 2018
Hey FL! We are amazed by how the game improved since we last went through it, congratulations!

Thank you for putting our video in the topic, we are eager to play the next update.

EpicPlaysBrasil Team.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hey FL! We are amazed by how the game improved since we last went through it, congratulations!

Thank you for putting our video in the topic, we are eager to play the next update.

EpicPlaysBrasil Team.
Thank you too! Your video current has 290.182 views, around 4 times the second video that has more views! This helped a lot spreading my game!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 26, 2016
I can't seem to open my save file for some reason since the first time I had a soft reset I couldn't open a save and it asked me to make a new one. also I was having problems changing screen sizefrom medium to large, it crashed the game.

Killua

Wow this is incredible and I love to be able to play on portuguese!!!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I can't seem to open my save file for some reason since the first time I had a soft reset I couldn't open a save and it asked me to make a new one. also I was having problems changing screen sizefrom medium to large, it crashed the game.
I can't reproduce these two problems. If you wish, you can send me this savefile, so I can try fix it. Sorry for the trouble.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 26, 2016
I can't reproduce these two problems. If you wish, you can send me this savefile, so I can try fix it. Sorry for the trouble.

did you recive m email? i continiued playing after restarting my pc and it suddnely fixed itself and got got some great pokemon like scyther and chansy and munchlax and then my pc died and when i turned it on there was no save :(

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
did you recive m email? i continiued playing after restarting my pc and it suddnely fixed itself and got got some great pokemon like scyther and chansy and munchlax and then my pc died and when i turned it on there was no save :(
Yes, I replied days ago.

Hi how can i get rotom wash?
Rotom can be purchased on Pokémon shop starting in Rank 12. You can chance Rotom forms in the small house that opens when you have the Depot Key that is sold in Rarity Shop.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
FL, are you going to add the new mega evolutions, make fan evolutions, add fairy type and add new moves to the game?

Back