• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AI Expanded, Rewritten and Additional Commands

Years
  • Hello, I have created a universal patcher for ai commands. If you go to this thread you will see Akamethebulbasaur and Skeli Unbound have rewritten and added new commands for the ai to use. There is a total of 32 routines to add which can be rather tedious for casual rom hackers.

All instructions are in the txt file. You are expected to have intermediate knowledge of hex editing and asm insertion. This is not a routine for newbies.

You will NOT notice a difference in the ai after patching this. This is just setting up for later threads. These commands will most likely be a requirement for future ai scripting threads.

Secondly, I have provided the first 2(which is the bulk of the ai) scripts the ai goes through for decision making. It goes through minus, then plus. Make sure to pick up Ai Script Pro to compile it.

If you find any bugs, please let me know and i will upload an updated file. I have been using the data all day with no bugs found.

Attachments

• RewrittenAndNewAICommandsPC.txt
      69.7 KB · Views: 85
    • S2_AI_Plus_Labeled.txt
      38.5 KB · Views: 51
    • S1_AI_Minus_Modified.txt
      19.7 KB · Views: 49
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Then why not increase it 1 or more ? Its not like its impossible. Everyone had to start from somewhere.

Back