• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Dragon

Who's your favorite Dragon?

• Dragonite

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Kingdra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salamence

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Altaria

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Flygon

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Latios

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latias

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (unevolved)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • In terms of looks, I'd say Flygon. I just love its design, the goggles over the eyes are so cute and its tail and wings are neat looking. And I like its colors, even the shiny one is neat looking. I wish he could learn silver wind or EQ naturally. Or that his base attack and special attack switched ;)

In terms of use, I like Altaria. It has really good staying power, probably the only Dragon/Flying type who can survive a non-stab Ice Beam. Maybe. Kingdra is great to use too because of the type combo. I also like Latias, but she's tough to catch. I'm sure a Modest one would fight great. Even though Latios has better SA, it bothers me when a Pokemon has higher attack than defense when they don't really need the attack stat. I'm weird that way.

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • This was tough for me, but I decided on Dragonite. Although it looks like one of those things you win at fairs, it's really cool IMO. It's very cute and you can tell it's strong. Although it's not as majectic and graceful looking as Dragonair, it's design is really cool.

Second is Kingdra, who looks really cool and is a water type, then Latias, Flygon, and Altaria tied. Latias is so cute and I just love her moves and Altaria and Flygon are just so neat looking.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I have to say the big bad Charizard...hehe

Seeing as pokemon doesn't have it's poll place...ugh...this is moved to Pokemon General

~MOVED

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Mixed Voting Polls
    For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related polls. Start your own poll, or vote in some of the polls here already. To start a poll: New Thread->Scroll Down->Select "Post a poll".

I think it belonged there...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I say Dragonite, it was the true dragon pokemon from the orginal 151. And his attack in gold/silver were much improved to be a even better dargon pokemon.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • for looks -> Dragonaire

for power -> um... don't know as the powerful ones all get KOed by ice beams anyway... Kingdra's power doesn't match Salamence's and Dragonites... i don't know it really depends on your team.

conclusion -> Dragonaire (too beautiful)... power doesn't concern me

Mystic Mew

~Mew, mew, mew~
    Years
  • My favorite dragon is Flygon. It is a interesting pokemon because it has two types: dragon and ground. I haven`t seen it in anime yet, but I have it in my Sapphire. Flygon is cool and it has great voice^^

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • Normal:
    pkrs187.gif
    pkrs188.gif
    pkrs189.gif
    Shiny:
    s395.png
    s396.png
    s397.png

Best Color: Salamence
    Best Looking: Salamence
    Best Power: Salamence
    Best Technic: Salamence
    Best Speed: Salamence
    Look like real Dragon: Salamence

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Latias! It might not be as powerful as some of the others, but it's still cute! ^_^

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • In my eyes, there is no dragon pokemon better than a Flygon.*see name* I love they way it looks, the wings, the eyes, the color of the shinys. And most of all, its regal look that most other dragons are lacking*especially Dragonite, which I think is a weak pokemon at best* Great poll!

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • The reason i chose Dragonite is because he is and has been my personal assistant...I do have another favorite pokemon...myself (Mewtwo) and Lugia.

Vash

I'm fresh in my white tee
    Years
  • FLYGON!!!!
    Get this thru your thick skulls!Flygon is the best dragon just breed one a give it a lot of stat enhancers(protein zinc calcium etc)and train it too lvl 50.AUTOMATIC POWERHOUSE!Besides flygon can learn moves that make other dragons look J-ed.(mess 'em up)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    My favorite pokemon(and dragon) has always been dragonite.I use him often, he looks awesome, and is overall the best dragon, in my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back