• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Ore Monogatari!!

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

Am I the only one watching this or is it just not worth any comments? lol

Spoiler:

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Am I the only one watching this or is it just not worth any comments? lol

Everything is so cliche, yet so charming.

from my perspective, you just answered your own question (。 >艸<)
    i really love this series, since it's like classic shoujo, but somehow it feels quite fresh and different to me still. but then i also don't have too much to say about it besides all the characters are so great xD
    admittedly it's so sweet and cheesy i can imagine it making some people's teeth rot, but i think it's great haha

i do wonder where the series is gonna go next, but i probably wouldn't even mind if it stayed like this, lol. it's like a weekly dose of feelgood.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • No, you're not the only one watching. And no, it isn't like the series isn't worth any comments. In fact, I believe that it is doing so many things SO right that it actually deserves a lot more comments and a lot more people ought to be watching it.

It is a fantastic series so far. Every single episode is sweetness overload - so much so that it'd give you diabetes. :p I'm not even screwing around here - I literally shed a few happy tears while watching the latest episode.

Now, I think a little bit of it has to do with the fact that I'm a sucker for innocent characters. I loved it to bits when I saw the romance between Kuronuma Sawako and Kazehaya in Kimi ni Todoke since it all felt so heartrendingly genuine and pure. Innocent love just touches me very easily, I guess. This just looks like more of the same what with the two characters being so damn cute and innocent. I cannot emphasize this enough. This series is diabetes-inducing levels of sweet. ;____;

As far as the rest of the factors go, though, we see Madhouse at its best what with immaculate art work by the same person who worked on Chihayafuru (loved the art in that) and a really good OP with a pretty decent ED. It is, overall, a really amazing package that is a joy to watch every week. I was wondering how the show would turn out later on what with the progressions that already took place in week three but now I think I have a decent grasp of what kind of progression this story is gonna have. And I can't say I won't enjoy it. I'll probably have a wild ride with this one.

Keep it up, Madhouse. Good shit right here.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Oohhh, so many comments. Great, I'm glad to see it's actually a nice series everyone's watching :3
    As Nagi-chan said, this is a dosis of FEELGOOD.

I'm glad to see a new romance series that even when using some old cliches, stays away from being boring or predictable.

I NEED MOAR!!111

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

I think I don't want this to end :( I just realized that, I can watch the stupid awkward scenes between Takeo and Rinko over and over ;__;

derozio

Years
  • You know what? I actually wanted the new chick to win Takeo over. Since she's cuter. o3o;

I know that wouldn't have worked out as that'd be horribly out of character for Takeo but...she's so cute! ;_____; I want her to get together with Suna now, tbh. Suna's been kind af to her and the faces she makes with Suna are adorbs. Here's to hope she doesn't just become a background character from now onwards and shows more of her (I LOVE HER, IF NOT APPARENT ALREADY).

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • It's doing one thing right and that's being incredibly boring. The last 5-6 episodes have been a complete snore fest, Needs more of a kick or interesting storyline change.

derozio

Years
  • It's doing one thing right and that's being incredibly boring. The last 5-6 episodes have been a complete snore fest, Needs more of a kick or interesting storyline change.
    Won't be happening. With the way the both of them are into each other (inseparable), there's no way there's any drama coming up. Anything that we're gonna get will probably be similar to the small-ish stuff we've gotten with this new chick and Suna's sister. Nothing more than that.

Sometimes think if the super-fast progression of their relationship at the beginning was where it went wrong, heh. After all these episodes, one thing I'm sure of - this is gonna have nothing but episodes full of the guys hanging out and doing their sweet daily stuff without any actual real progression in the story. Doesn't exactly give me much reason to watch it with a lot of anticipation, yes, but it is still a decent watch every week. So I'm just gonna stick around.

Personally didn't find it boring in the least. But I would be lying if I said I look forward to watching it as much as, say, Shimoneta or Shokugeki no Soma each week. :p

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

THE FEELINGS, SOMEONE STOP THEM PLS
    Spoiler:

Back