• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uk Based Card sellling sites?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Hi there im new to collecting cards, I brought loads of the base sets of pokemon cards when i was a kid and only need a few singles to have the sets complete I live in a rural area there for there no card shops that are easily accessible and i dont know anyone around here that collects so does anyone know any reputable sites in the uk that sell single old cards?

Years
  • Hi there im new to collecting cards, I brought loads of the base sets of pokemon cards when i was a kid and only need a few singles to have the sets complete I live in a rural area there for there no card shops that are easily accessible and i dont know anyone around here that collects so does anyone know any reputable sites in the uk that sell single old cards?

User Hands actually compiled a list in this thread here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=383389

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Hi there im new to collecting cards, I brought loads of the base sets of pokemon cards when i was a kid and only need a few singles to have the sets complete I live in a rural area there for there no card shops that are easily accessible and i dont know anyone around here that collects so does anyone know any reputable sites in the uk that sell single old cards?

When you say "Base sets" do you mean Base, Fossil, Jungle?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Yeah base 1/2, jungle,fossil,team rocket. I have got loads of doubles too I see you dont sell or trade on this forums but is there any place that you can do trading? Aslo donavannj since you cant sell on here directly can you at least say that your selling on ebay or something because once i complete the team rocket set i think of selling it

Years
  • Yeah base 1/2, jungle,fossil,team rocket. I have got loads of doubles too I see you dont sell or trade on this forums but is there any place that you can do trading? Aslo donavannj since you cant sell on here directly can you at least say that your selling on ebay or something because once i complete the team rocket set i think of selling it

Advertising your eBay listings is also not allowed.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Yeah base 1/2, jungle,fossil,team rocket. I have got loads of doubles too I see you dont sell or trade on this forums but is there any place that you can do trading? Aslo donavannj since you cant sell on here directly can you at least say that your selling on ebay or something because once i complete the team rocket set i think of selling it

Your best bet then is to find one of the Facebook sales groups as a lot of guys on there collect older stuff. Most of my links in my thread are for current/expanded and whilst some of those shops sell old cards they're usually out of stock.

Back