• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] "Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I opened a Guardians Rising booster box today.

Pulled a gold rare Fighting Energy, Toxapex GX, Metagross GX, Drampa GX, and a Sylveon GX as the ultra rares and above. Holos were Machamp, Alolan Golem, Comfey, Blissey, Dhelmise, and Goodra. Reverse holo rares were Victini, Politoed, Goodra, Comfey, Vital Dance Oricorio, Alolan Golem, Garbodor, Lilligant, Trevenant, and Chandelure. Rares were Probopass, Whiscash, Turtonator, Passionate Dance Oricorio, Sharpedo, Alolan Sandslash, Wailord, Heliolisk, 2x Feather Dance Oricorio, Victreebel, Lilligant, 2x Trevenant, Supernatural Dance Oricorio, Gothitelle, Garbodor, Lunala, 2x Rayquaza, 2x Talonflame, and Swellow. Reverse holo trainers were Aether Paradise Conservation Area, Altar of the Moone, Hala, and Field Blower. Normal Trainers pulled were 4x Choice Band, 3x Mallow, 3x Max Potion, 3x Rescue Stretcher, 3x Altar of the Moone, 3x Energy Recycler, 2x Altar of the Sunne, 2x Aether Paradise conservation Area, 2x Energy Lotto, 2x Multi Switch, 2x Field Blower, 2x Hala, 2x Enhanced Hammer, and 2x Aqua Patch.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened a Target Three Pack blister and a single, loose pack of Shining Legends.

I think the pack of Shining Legends came in a three pack because there was an open 3 pack blister laying on the shelf and it wasn't priced either, but it was sitting in the 3.49 box. I think someone opened the blister for the holo promo and left the packs on the shelf. For the record I paid 3.49 for it.

Anyways in the three pack blister I pulled Noivern Gx

And in the single Shining Legends pack I pulled the test tube Mewtwo secret rare.....

Even though it could have been weighed I like buying packs that stick out. One time I found an original pack of Plasma Storm at Walmart mixed in with a bunch of rereleased packs of Plasma Storm, it was beat up and dirty like it had dropped behind a shelf for years. I bought it and pulled the shiny Charizard.

Last edited:
Years
Opened a Dawn Wings Necrozma GX tin today.

Fates Collide: Kabutops
Steam Siege: Yanmega, Claw Fossil Anorith
Crimson Invasion: Primeape, Peeking Red Card
Ultra Prism: Rampardos, Unit Energy L, P, M, Alolan Dugtrio, Magnemite

Years
Opened a Dusk Mane Necrozma GX tin today.

Fates Collide: Rotom
Steam Siege: Gastrodon, reverse holo Infernape, Pokemon Ranger
Crimson Invasion: Regice, Psychic Memory
Ultra Prism: Abomasnow, reverse holo Gardenia

Back to back not great tins.

Years
Opened a Sun & Moon and a Guardians Rising pack on the TCGO. They were freebie untradeable packs.

Sun & Moon: Bewear, Experience Share
Guardians Rising: Oricorio, reverse holo Brooklet Hill, Altar of the Sunne, Mallow

Years
Packed a SHADOWLESS CHARIZARD!!

Hi guys,

I'm new to these forums. I collect base set mostly pokemon cards. I bought 3 x shadowless booster packs, opened one and packed a charizard! I will be sending it off to PSA. Obviously this is rare, but i'm interrogate how rare this actually this is? I haven't opened packs much in the past so this is my first one. Beginners luck or?

I'd like to here your thoughts and check out the video, sorry for the quality, it was a last minute idea to record.

Lewis

I'd love to hear your guys thoughts, do you think I should get it graded and sell now or keep onto it?

Basset

Years
Hi guys,

I'm new to these forums. I collect base set mostly pokemon cards. I bought 3 x shadowless booster packs, opened one and packed a charizard! I will be sending it off to PSA. Obviously this is rare, but i'm interrogate how rare this actually this is? I haven't opened packs much in the past so this is my first one. Beginners luck or?

I'd like to here your thoughts and check out the video, sorry for the quality, it was a last minute idea to record.

Lewis

I'd love to hear your guys thoughts, do you think I should get it graded and sell now or keep onto it?

Basset

I've moved your post to the appropriate thread for sharing what you've pulled/bought.

Anyway, I couldn't tell you the odds, but iirc the Base Set is the only set where rares weren't a guaranteed pull. IIRC the odds are printed on the back of some of the packs, though. Might be thinking of packs from a different TCG instead though.

Pretty nice luck on your part.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Got a few new things today from my card guy. Nothing super crazy but neat nonetheless! :) Sorry for the crappy quality and the glare. Did this pretty quickly. Also got a few other little things that I didn't take a picture of like Jungle Victreebel and a Jungle Electrode.

Spoiler:

Corocoro promo Kadabra and 20th anniversary Mew promo.

Spoiler:

Japanese Koga's Ditto and Jungle Mr. Mime.

Spoiler:

Japanese Giovanni's Nidoking and Neo Genesis Togetic.

Spoiler:

Japanese Cool Porygon and Neo Destiny Light Dragonite.

Last edited:
Years
I want all of those cards.

Anyway, found a Forbidden Light prerelease box while cleaning over the weekend. Opened it and it had the Pheromosa promo and the battle kit with a Malamar in it.

Packs contained Aegislash, Sylveon, Crasher Wake, Empoleon, and Zygarde GX

Pretty good considering the odds.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
93404BC1-09F8-4417-A014-B8EC588BA0A8.jpeg

43DBF021-5B2C-46A5-9168-FC89BA4AE5E3.jpeg

Does anyone know how much this could go for? I bought it years ago and trying to see if it?s worth anything. Let me know, thanks!

Adamburdette

Adamburdette
Years
New TCG cards I just got vids. Base set shadowless 1st ed jungle

Check out my newest Pok?mon cards I just got today. I get rare cards and hard to find cards always like a couple times a week. Subscribe to my family?s YouTube and check them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Opened a Celestial Storm ETB today.

Pack 1: Salamence, reverse holo Super Scoop Up, Fisherman
Pack 2: reverse holo Groudon, Registeel, Apricorn Maker, Hiker, Lure Ball
Pack 3: reverse holo Apricorn Maker, Stakataka GX, TV Reporter, Life Herb
Pack 4: Shiftry GX, Copycat
Pack 5: reverse holo Energy Recycle System, Medicham, The Masked Royal
Pack 6: Ariados, Energy Switch
Pack 7: reverse holo Salamence, Manectric, Sky Pillar
Pack 8: Dhelmise, Acro Bike

All in all a pretty good ETB. Didn't pull the Delcatty I was looking for though. :(

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 17, 2018
Bought one Celestial Storm booster and 2 Forbidden Light. Only card worth mentioning is the Rayquaza I pulled from the Celestial Storm pack.

Years
Rayquaza GX, I presume? If so, pretty good odds from just 3 packs on your part.

Just gonna dump some images and albums of all my pulls and buys from the last couple of weeks that I've got photos of:

https://imgur.com/a/zuD3Y4W
https://i.imgur.com/GAnPhJn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8QQxb9F.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/5uWnSwt
https://imgur.com/a/lh972zm
https://imgur.com/a/H5W2Ymj
https://imgur.com/a/WOaSUKU
https://imgur.com/a/BgCqQwa

And that should be everything from the last couple of weeks that I haven't shared here yet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened my first Celestial Storm packs today, an etb from Gamestop.
In the first pack of the set I pulled the rainbow rare Rayquaza.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I looked online and it seems the rainbow rare is the Tapu Lele of the set, going for about 100 dollars.

I've pulled the rarest card in a set towards the beginning of the sets release multiple times starting back in XY but I think this is the first time I pulled the best card in the first pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back