• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready for my starter Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2019
    Hello friends,

I am new to the community and am stopping by to say hello! Like all of you, I've been a Pokemon fan all my life. I'll never forget the first time I played Pokemon Red on the original Gameboy (before Gameboy Color). My first starter was Charmander. When Gold and Silver came out, I let my younger brother choose Cyndaquil, although fire type was my favorite of the three starters. I reluctantly settled for Totodile. Lo and behold, Totodile was awesome and he's pretty much my favorite Pokemon ever (Arcanine is also pretty cool).

Very much looking forward to Sword & Shield. When I'm not playing video games, I try to entertain people with video game music parodies like this one. Otherwise, I have a full time job and that tends to keep me pretty busy.

Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there poke_sly! Welcome to the community! :) Glad you decided to join us - it's always nice to see more veteran pokemon players find their way to PC. I remember playing Red on my Game Boy Pocket Silver and it was a revolutionary experience. Though my first starter was Squirtle, if I remember correctly!

Anyway, if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! n_n;

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Hi there!
    Although i love cyndaquil (It's my second favorite pokemon), Totodile is still pretty cool!
    And like Fairy said, Its really nice to see more veteran players join pokecommunity!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I loveeeeeee Totodile as well as Arcanine! So great to see older fans sticking with the series for so long. I still remember getting Red version from my neighbor and that was what sucked me in. We cover pretty much all aspects of the Pokemon franchise, so I'm more than sure you'll find something you enjoy. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Dungeoncrawler

Gold rank team
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2020
    Hello, hope I'm not intruding but I think Totodile is perfect but I always pick Chikorita

Back