• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Books Favorite Picture Book as a Child?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    The Very Hungry Caterpillar was the first book we ever got to read in Kindergarten and I still adore it. I also loved Where The Wild Things Are, The Gruffalo, any of the Dr Seuss books and There's a Hippopotamus on our Roof Eating Cake. I don't know if this is technically a picture book but I also remember being obsessed with the Geronimo Stilton series when I was very young. :D

Years
  • The Fairies by Suzanne Scalora. Just look at how beautiful the pictures are.

I also loved Shel Silveratein books like Where the Sidewalk Ends. I also have a special love for Fox by Margaret Wild, and A Child's Garden of Verses.

Years
  • I forgot the name of it because it was sooooo long ago, but in kindergarten, there was a book like chocolate moose something. I forgot everything about that book including the name of it, except it involved a moose to an extent. I don't think i'll go crazy looking for the title etc.

EDIT: I think there was a piano in it too. I think the plot was super random.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    3 little owls, a story about owlets named Sarah, Percy and Bill waiting for their mother to return to the nest.

Back