• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    how do i get pass the rayquaza battle? in the HoF thing, my save says "save failed...backup memory. please wait" then it gets stuck. I have 128k flash save type on and idk what to do. someone help please?

I don't know why this happened, because this have never happened to me. Sorry.

what should i do in spiral island? i am unable to battle iron there(game freezes)
    when i try to search for legendaries (by going to the places mentioned in walk through) , the events are getting restarted(like nikole talks to me again in cloud forest and all such events)...
    i am using v1.12.... plz help me...

You need to retry for patching your rom, sometimes, this happens when the rom was not patched properly. And please update to the Version 1.14, there's a major bug in Version 1.12. About the reset events, I still don't know what to do with them as it seems that I've ran out of safe flags. I apologize for this.

I'm playing the Version 1.14 and i have encountered a bug ( or i think so ). At Dianthus city , in the Rare pokemon corporation ( or whatever it's name is ) there are some people that their sprites disappear ( most notably the lady in front of the generator that activates the Rare pokemon at the cave before the city and the TM Vendor )
    Also I would like to ask which other pokemon can be caught by giving that lady 500£ ? So far i have found : Snorunt , Bergmite and Sneasel

Really? But I tested it out just now and this didn't happen, that's so strange. About the machine, it can only help you to find those Ice-Type Pokemon. To be honest, the reason why I added the machine was just that there're only a few Ice-Type Pokemon in Sylon Region, so I need to make more Ice-Type Pokemon be available.

need help for finding keys 2 and 3. I only can find keys 1 and 4. Im using the latest one (1.14). Ps: I used itemfinder in all class rooms

I think you can find them in the classrooms near the exit. They're not difficult to be found. Try to seek for the keys in those classrooms.

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    hey,sorry...
    regarding the events reappearing issue...
    i updated to v1.14 but still i have the issue...
    the only thing that was solved is the battle with iron in spiral island... should i finish the battle in battle department and then only search for legendaries??
    please help me....

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Gabite evolved into Garchomp at level??
    My gabite is level 54..

It evolves at Lv 60.

Tried patching version 1.15 and got a error says file is corrupt

V1.15? I don't know, because I didn't release the V1.15, if you mean the V1.14, then, please try another Emerld rom.

hey,sorry...
    regarding the events reappearing issue...
    i updated to v1.14 but still i have the issue...
    the only thing that was solved is the battle with iron in spiral island... should i finish the battle in battle department and then only search for legendaries??
    please help me....

I'm sorry, I know that the repeating events are not solved, because the only way to solve it is to delete the "Hall Of Fame" script, I just don't want to do so. And after you battled Iron/Pure the first time, you can challenge the Battle Department, after you've won in each ranks for two times, you'll be able to challenge the championship rank, you'll be able to challenge Iron/Pure again at this rank and earn the ribbon. But of course, if you don't care about this, just seek for the legandary Pokemon.

Where is Magnemite in this hack? I wanna catch it

I think you can only find it in the 2nd floor of League Passage in Sylon and Route 38 to Route 39 in Johto.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    hello .. how do i get to the sky castle ?? and where i can get hm fly ?? i can't go up through chinchillia city because there is some cones blocking the way ?? i'm stuck .. please help :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    hello .. how do i get to the sky castle ?? and where i can get hm fly ?? i can't go up through chinchillia city because there is some cones blocking the way ?? i'm stuck .. please help :)

You can get HM02 Fly from Blare in Lithopone City, and you can fly to Sky Castle, after you finished the event there, you'll be able to reach Sylon League.

EeVictinee

Eevee and Victini just fused to....
    Years
  • andDNzds.jpg

Glitch
    EDIT:Map of johto is messed up
    cTDbcMVs.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    how are the moves based in reference to stats? physical/special based moves or still the same as based on its element?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    Is there a name changer in this game? Also, can you make a guide like the one that is attached to Pokemon expert emerald? That would be a great help, I love what I've seen thus far but I'd really like to name my riolu.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    to gain beldum you'll have to seach carmine ruins right ? im playing it on the phone and im searching for like 2 hours already

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    how are the moves based in reference to stats? physical/special based moves or still the same as based on its element?

The moves have physical/special split in this hack. So they're not based on theirs types.

andDNzds.jpg

Glitch
    EDIT:Map of johto is messed up
    cTDbcMVs.jpg
    What do I do Yveltal Turned to a Bad Egg!! D:

I didn't add the map of Johto so you can't see Johto Map. As for the bad egg, I believe that there must be another "bad egg" near it. So it was "infected", I'm so sorry, I don't know how to fix it, I think the only way to fix this is to use the Saved file editor to edit the bad egg.

Is there a name changer in this game? Also, can you make a guide like the one that is attached to Pokemon expert emerald? That would be a great help, I love what I've seen thus far but I'd really like to name my riolu.

Yes, the Name Rater is in Goldenshine Villa.

to gain beldum you'll have to seach carmine ruins right ? im playing it on the phone and im searching for like 2 hours already

I'm sure that you can find Beldum there, maybe you're not lucky enough as it's very rare in Carmine Ruins.

Years
  • Bad Eggs tend to sprout as a result of the hack setting unsafe variables or flags. It might be worth going through and checking all the flags and variables used in this hack are safe, OP.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    hey... im trying to use gameshark and action replay codes and it seems here that it was also altered... i tried the code for charmander but tepig is the one appearing.. could you post a list of the alteration you made on this, if possible of course... if not just the one for a charmander

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Bad Eggs tend to sprout as a result of the hack setting unsafe variables or flags. It might be worth going through and checking all the flags and variables used in this hack are safe, OP.

Yes, that's true, but I still have to use these flags as the safe flags always reset in this hack, I just don't understand why.

Anyone know Fletchling's location? I had searched in Cedar city almost 15 minutes but nope, Thanks!

I'm sure that you can find Fletchling there. Maybe you just need more time to find it.

hey... im trying to use gameshark and action replay codes and it seems here that it was also altered... i tried the code for charmander but tepig is the one appearing.. could you post a list of the alteration you made on this, if possible of course... if not just the one for a charmander

I'm sorry to tell you that there's no Charmander in this hack, it is only available(Including its mega form)in Victory Fire, so I can't give you the code of it, sorry again for this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    Thanks sir 1158! I found my problem because I haven't updated my rom, cause i can't found Fletchling.

And sir Isaac Mewton, the pokemon that can mega evolved are Alakazam, gengar, mewtwo, lucario,manectric ,Ampharos, tyranitar, gardevoir, mawile, gyarados. To Mega Evolve, go to Lividity City, beat the guy with lucario and you will get mega stone and anti mega.
    Using it is like using evolution stones and anti mega gives you back the non-mega form.
    Talk to the guy who gives you the items after you use up both items and then you get a new set each time.

Last edited:
    Back