• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Plot Twists

Years
Can you think of a movie or TV show that failed you because of the way it resolved? I might make a sister thread for titles that had the best surprises and endings.

In the meantime a movie that has one of the lamest ends I have come across is M Night Shyamalan's The Village. Pity, it had such a great cast of acting talent. That did not save it for me when this monster movie revealed that...
Spoiler:

Share entertainment viewing experiences that you feel missed the mark at the end?

Last edited:
Years
Pretty much anything by Stephen King!

IT is a great example. The 1990 miniseries is outstanding, with a dreadfully poor ending...

The big budget remakes IT & IT Chapter Two actually poke fun at how bad Stephen King endings are... then proceed to have an even worse ending than the original! 🙄

pkmin3033

The only thing worse than "Rey Skywalker" was what her actual second name was. I mean, the entire sequel trilogy was irredeemably, disgustingly bad, but...yeah.

There are more. I'm sure there are more. Watch this space.

Back