• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arika - Fake Cards

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
  • Is that Megaman card supposed to be playable? I'm sorry, but the wording for the power doesn't make any sense at all and why 95 HP? There aren't any attacks in the card game that can attack in multiples of 5 >_0. Only in multiples of 10.
    The layout is alright, but you can do better. keep looking through real cards and try again =). I hope to see more from you.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Yeah that not supposed to be playable :P lol Hmm maybe I should remake it better, no I should test paint shop pro 5 by drawing my own pikachu XD

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • 2 done, 2 to go ^_^

I've done the 2 types of Megamans! ^_^;
    And I have to do the last ones later, but I'll continue on the one I'm on now.
    Here are;
    Fire and Water
    Next will be electric and the normal one (yes I'm doing the normal one last XD)
    Fire = power
    Water = HP maintaining
    Electric = status disordering
    normal = neutral
    ;)

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • thanks Pok?Jungle! ^_^;
    Heres the electric one I attempted it to finish before my dad came home but hes back and I jsut finished! :D

Years
  • What about Wood, Hub, and maybe another one that I forgot?

Btw, they're fairly good. But I must ask..what's with all the Resistances?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I would like to see a wood one ^^

I think my favorite so far is the electric or fire ones

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Yeah theres a wood one but its not wood style its just a wood armor lol
    And yeah megaman can have those types when you get them theres also speedstyle but I dono what the heck it looks like so yeah. Megaman with a type always has a resistence but the neutral one doesnt.. (it also doesnt have a weakness) Soo yeah. ^_^;

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wow, these are awsome. Btw where did you get the layout for the cards.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Yeah its on the bottom of the card black it says pokemonzeo.com or something lol. ^_^
    Thanks, btw
    Wood Style eh? Hm.. maybe if I can get a picture of it.. ^_^;

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hey megaman cards, interesting idea but a bit too over-powered isn't it?

Ah well, at least you are getting better at making fake cards, keep it up alright?

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Bah, I double posted... first damed time :\ Dammit, feels pretty bad >_<, but anyway I made a ninja typhlosion... Kai's picture so I had that Pok?body again XD ^^;

Back